The aluminum housing is more compact and about 400 g lighter than the previous model, while disc brake technology borrowed from the ARRI True Blue range holds the ARRILITE 2000 Plus steady even with heavy accessories attached. In order to change bulbs, the front door frame opens in a similar way to the ARRI M18; no screws have to be removed and no tools of any kind are needed. Like the ARRILITE 750 Plus, the ARRILITE 2000 Plus features an improved focus mechanism and heat-proof handle at the rear of the housing that facilitates easy maneuvering.
- ARRIMAX reflector enables higher light efficiency and better light distribution
- No tools required to change the bulb
- 400g lighter and more compact housing than the previous ARRILITE 2000 model
- Aluminum housing enables heat dissipation
- True Blue disc brake technology
- Heat-proof handle at rear of housing enables easy maneuvering