Beyerdynamic Double Sided Headset Black without Cable
- Dual ear headset
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- Adjustable swivelling boom.
The Beyerdynamic DT109 is a professional, dual ear headset, equipped with a dynamic, noise-cancelling microphone attached to a rugged, adjustable swiveling boom. The DT 109 headset series can come in a variety of impedances; this particular model is rated at a low 50 ohms, for a higher output, and listening level. The microphone is rated at 200 ohms for high sensitivity and clarity.
The adjustable headband is nicely cushioned, and the ear cup provides up to 20 dB of ambient noise attenuation, thereby improving monitoring isolation and clarity. The highly directional microphone features a frequency response optimized for speech intelligibility in noisy environments. The DT 109 is designed for use with live, remote broadcast intercom systems, serving the film, television and recording industries.
This version of the DT 109 is optimized for general communication, RTS and integration with computers, portable recorders, video cameras and other multimedia devices. Dual sided headset with dynamic directional boom mic Rugged, adjustable swiveling boom Cushioned headband and earpiece for comfortable extended-wear use High isolation earpiece with 20 dB of ambient noise attenuation Noise-cancelling microphone Sensitive headphone and microphone transducers offer monitoring clarity and speech intelligibility.
- Type Dual Ear Circumaural Closed Back Dynamic Headset with Boom Mic
- Frequency Range 30Hz - 20kHz
- Microphone Type Noise-Cancelling Hypercardioid Dynamic
- Mic Frequency Response 40Hz - 12kHz
- Impedance 50 Ohm(Headset) 200 Ohm(Microphone)
- Sensitivity (0 VU) 94 dB/mW
- Maximum Input Power 1000 mW Connectors Proprietary Multi-pin
- Weight 283 g
What's In The Box
- DT109 Beyer Dynamic Headphones without cable