Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve 17 Studio (Activation Code)
- 8K Editing and Color Correction
- Fusion VFX and Fairlight Audio
- All-New Cut Page
- Dual Timeline
- This is the Activation Code Version
Note: The Activation code version allows you to download and run the software on up to two computers at the same time. You must retain the physical card that is shipped to you as proof of purchase. The latest version of Davinci Resolve Studio is available for download here . Limited version of Fusion Studio is included with Davinci Resolve Studio. This product is not refundable.
DaVinci Resolve 17 is the world’s only solution that combines editing, color correction, visual effects, motion graphics and audio post production all in one software tool. Its elegant, modern interface is fast to learn and easy enough for new users, yet powerful for professionals.
DaVinci Resolve lets you work faster and at a higher quality because you don’t have to learn multiple apps or switch software for different tasks. That means you can work with camera original quality images throughout the entire process. It’s like having your own post production studio in a single app! Best of all, by learning DaVinci Resolve, you’re learning how to use the exact same tools used by Hollywood professionals.
DaVinci Resolve 17 Features
- Next generation HDR color correction with customizable wheels and tonal zones.
- Mesh and grid based color warper delivers an entirely new way to transform color.
- Magic mask automatic object isolation powered by the DaVinci Neural Engine.
- Improved color management with tone mapping and color space aware tools.
- Massive DaVinci wide gamut color space for higher quality image processing.
- High speed audio editing with new keyboard and mouse context sensitive tools.
- Fairlight Audio Core engine with auto load balancing and support for 2,000 tracks.
- Revolutionary FlexBus architecture for audio routing without limitations.
- Automatic transient detection for beats, words, and sound effects.
- Support for massive audio projects with thousands of tracks on a single system.
- Metadata based card view in media pool on cut page.
- Precision audio trimming on the cut page timeline and graphical trimmer.
- Smart reframe powered by the DaVinci Neural Engine on cut and edit pages.
- Live effect, title, and transition previews on cut and edit pages.
- Import and edit projects from ATEM Mini Pro ISO.
- Proxy media workflows up to 1/16th resolution in H.264, H.265, ProRes or DNxHR.
- Timeline based clip syncing to create multicam and compound clips.
- Alpha support for keying and compositing on cut and edit pages.
- Render in place command for effects heavy clips on cut and edit timelines.
- Make source side adjustments before editing clips into the timeline.
- Portable timeline and bin files for easy sharing.
- Native interlace processing and realtime 3:2 pulldown removal.
- Node tree bookmarks, customizable Fusion toolbar, and vertical node layouts.
- Support for growing files in media pool.
- Support for frame based metadata for Blackmagic RAW, ARRI, RED, Sony and EXR.
- Workflow integration API and third party encoder API.
DaVinci Resolve 17 is a major new release with over 100 new features and 200 improvements. The color page features new HDR grading tools, redesigned primary controls, AI based magic mask and more. Fairlight updates mouse and keyboard edit selection tools so customers can work faster, along with Fairlight Audio Core and FlexBus, a next generation audio engine and busing architecture with support for 2,000 tracks. Editors get a metadata slate view with bin dividers, zoomed waveforms for audio trimming, smart reframing, a unified inspector and dozens of other time saving tools. In addition, compositions created in Fusion can now be used as an effect, title or transition on the edit and cut pages.
DaVinci Resolve 17 features incredible new creative tools for colorists. Power Window drawing has been improved, there are new split screen wipe options, an additional Sat vs Lum curve, improved scopes, support for 17 point 3D LUTs and more. The HDR grading palette lets customers create new color wheels with custom roll off for specific tonal ranges, giving customers more creative control to make fine adjustments. The wheels include exposure and saturation controls for each zone. They’re color space aware so customers get perceptually uniform results. The mesh based warping tool lets customers adjust two color parameters at once. Customers can adjust both hue and saturation or chroma and luma. Adjustments are made by dragging control points, with smooth falloff for clean, natural looking adjustments. It’s an entirely new way to transform color in their images.
Selecting and tracking people for targeted correction has never been easier. Magic mask uses the DaVinci Neural Engine to automatically create masks for an entire person or specific features such as face or arms. Customers get matte finesse tools, the ability to add and remove strokes and automatic tracking. DaVinci Resolve color management adds features to simplify their workflow and improve image quality. DaVinci wide gamut and DaVinci intermediate are timeline color space and gamma settings that provide a universal internal working color space. It’s larger than what cameras can capture, or BT.2020, ARRI wide gamut and even ACES AP1. Customers will never lose image data, no matter where it comes from.
DaVinci Resolve 17 is the biggest update in Fairlight history with new features, tools and core improvements that make it the world’s fastest and highest quality solution for audio post production. Edit selection mode with new keyboard shortcuts unlocks functionality previously available on the Fairlight Audio Editor. These context sensitive tools make editing incredibly fast. If users are switching over to Fairlight, these intuitive and familiar tools will help customers get up and running quickly. Fairlight Audio Core is a low latency, next generation audio engine that intelligently manages workload by using all CPU cores and threads, as well as the optional Fairlight PCIe Audio Accelerator card. Customers get up to 2,000 tracks, each with real time EQ, dynamics and 6 plug-ins, all on a single system. FlexBus is a flexible bus architecture that uses up to 26 channel wide multi purpose buses instead of fixed buses. Customers can send tracks to buses, buses to tracks, and buses to buses in as many cascade layers deep as needed to create massive sessions. Route anything to anything without limitations.
The new transient analysis tool automatically detects individual words, beats, or sound effects. Transient markers are displayed as vertical lines in the waveform. Customers can navigate between them using the arrow keys. Transient markers make it easy to identify specific parts of a sound for editing. Fairlight Audio Core and FlexBus enable large projects with thousands of tracks on a single system. Previously this required "chase" computers to be sync’d with a primary system. Plus DaVinci Resolve’s multi user collaboration lets multiple sound editors work on the entire project at the same time. DaVinci Resolve 17 makes the cut page even smarter with great new features designed to help customers finish quick turn around projects even faster.
Metadata slate view with bin dividers makes it easy to sort and find clips based on scene, shot, camera and more. When used with source tape, it’s the fastest way to jump in and out of scenes or groups of shots. You can now see larger audio waveforms while trimming and can edit in 16:9 HD or Ultra HD and quickly create square or vertical versions for posting to Instagram and other apps. The DaVinci Neural Engine automatically identifies faces and repositions them inside the new frame so customers don’t have to do it manually. Finding the right effect, transition or title is faster and easier than ever. The elegant, new multi column view lets customers see more and scroll less. Descriptive icons also help customers quickly find what customers need. Plus, customers can hover scrub the mouse across any item to see a live preview in the viewer.
Live production projects from ATEM Mini Pro ISO can be opened as a video edit. The sync bin with multiview lets customers fine tune edits from the original live production or even replace shots. You can use the HD ISO recordings from ATEM or relink to Blackmagic RAW camera files for finishing in Ultra HD. The edit page adds dozens of time saving new features that professional editors have asked for. Now you can create easily managed, independent proxy media that dramatically improves system performance and makes projects portable. Proxies can be as small as 1/16th resolution and saved as H.264, H.265, ProRes or DNxHR. They can even be generated internally or externally by third party tools.
It’s now easier to create synchronized multicam clips. Simply stack clips on the timeline and use the new "auto align" tool to sync based on timecode or waveform. Customers can also manually move clips into position to create a sync map. Timelines can be converted into a multicam clip or a compound clip. New Resolve FX 3D, HSL and luma keyer plug-ins let customers pull keys directly in the timeline on both the edit and cut pages. In addition, alpha channels from Resolve FX and Open FX plug-ins are now supported, as are embedded alpha channels and external matte files giving customers even more compositing options. The render in place command lets customers generate render files for any portion of the timeline. Once rendered, customers can move, edit and trim without having to re-render. Unlike cache files, render files are easy to manage and portable.
Source side adjustments let customers change a clip before editing it into the timeline. For example, customers can adjust RAW controls, add a LUT, remap audio tracks, change sizing, playback frame rate and more, all before editing a clip into the timeline. Customers can now import and export individual timelines or bins, giving customers more ways to collaborate. Timeline and bin files are easy to share and small enough to email. New support for native processing of interlaced timelines results in higher quality compositing and titling for interlaced deliverables. High quality DaVinci Neural Engine de-interlacing analyzes motion between fields to reconstruct progressive frames. Customers also get realtime 3:2 pulldown removal.
Now anyone can build their own post production studio. The free version of DaVinci Resolve now includes the revolutionary multi user collaboration tools previously available in DaVinci Resolve Studio. That means customers can have multiple users all working on the same project at the same time, for free. Support for growing files in the media pool lets customers start editing while files are still being recorded. There’s decoding support for QuickTime PNG, uncompressed RGB 8-bit and YUV 10-bit AVI, and spanned Panasonic 8K SHV clips. DaVinci Resolve 17 support for frame based metadata from Blackmagic RAW, ARRI, RED and Sony camera files, along with decoding and rendering per frame EXR metadata. In addition to existing Python and LUA scripting, DaVinci Resolve 17 adds a new workflow integration API and a new encoding API. These APIs allow third party developers to create integrated asset and workflow management solutions for DaVinci Resolve, as well as encoder plug-ins for custom output options.
The Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve 16 Studio (Activation Card) adds an all-new Cut page to its editing, color grading, Fusion VFX, and Fairlight audio post-production pages. Over the years, Resolve has been growing from an industry-standard color grading software to a more complete post-production solution. Today, in one comprehensive application, Resolve provides all the above advanced capabilities in one software. To access each toolset, simply switch to the tab/page that offers it. In addition, Resolve offers a powerful collaboration workflow and supports a suite of control panels, including the Resolve Editor Keyboard.
Your order provides you with an activation card with a code for downloading and running the software on up to two computers. Your download provides you with the latest version of Resolve Studio.
What’s New in DaVinci Resolve 16
The new DaVinci Neural Engine uses state of the art deep neural networks and learning, along with artificial intelligence to power new features such as speed warp motion estimation for retiming, super scale for up-scaling footage, auto color and color matching, facial recognition and more. The DaVinci Neural Engine is entirely cross-platform and uses the latest GPU innovations for AI and deep learning to provide unparalleled performance and quality. The DaVinci Neural Engine provides simple tools to solve complex, repetitive and time consuming problems. For example, it enables facial recognition to automatically sort and organize clips into bins based on people in the shot.
DaVinci Resolve 16 also introduces powerful new features that customers have asked for across the rest of the application. New adjustment clips let customers apply effects and grades to clips on the timeline below, quick export can be used to upload projects to YouTube and Vimeo from anywhere in the application, and new GPU accelerated scopes provide more technical monitoring options than before. The massively updated Fairlight page adds elastic wave alignment so customers can stretch waveforms to precisely sync dialog replacement with video, immersive 3D audio support, new bus tracks, automation previews, dialog sweetening tools and even more Fairlight FX.
DaVinci Resolve 16 Studio features major improvements to existing ResolveFX, along with several new plugins that editors and colorists will like. There are new ResolveFX plugins for adding vignettes, drop shadows, removing objects, adding analog noise and damage, chromatic aberration, stylizing video and more. There are also improvements to the scanline, beauty, face refinement, blanking fill, warper, dead pixel fixer and colorspace transformation plugins. Plus, customers can now view and edit ResolveFX keyframes from the timeline curve editor on the edit page or from the keyframe panel on the color page.
Davinci Resolve 16 Features:
- DaVinci Neural Engine for AI and deep learning features.
- Dual timeline to edit and trim without zooming and scrolling.
- Source tape to review all clips as if they were a single tape.
- Trim interface to view both sides of an edit and trim.
- Intelligent edit modes to auto sync clips and edit.
- Timeline review playback speed based on clip length.
- Built in tools for retime, stabilization and transform.
- Render and upload directly to YouTube and Vimeo.
- Direct media import via buttons.
- Scalable interface for working on laptop screens.
- Create projects with different frame rates and resolutions.
- Apply effects to multiple clips at the same time.
- DaVinci Neural Engine detects faces and auto creates bins.
- Frame rate conversions and motion estimation.
- Cut and Edit page image stabilization.
- Curve editor ease in and out controls.
- Tape style audio scrubbing with pitch correction.
- Re-encode only changed files for faster rendering.
- Collaborate remotely with Frame.io integration.
- Improved GPU performance for Fusion 3D operations.
- Cross platform GPU accelerated tools.
- Accelerated mask operations including B-Spline and bitmap.
- Improved planar and tracker performance.
- Faster and user and smart cache.
- GPU accelerated scopes with advanced technical monitoring.
- Custom and HSL curves now feature histogram overlay.
- DaVinci Neural Engine auto color and shot match.
- Synchronize SDI output to viewer zoom.
- Mix and master immersive 3D audio.
- Elastic wave audio alignment and retiming.
- Bus tracks with automation on timeline.
- Foley sampler, frequency analyzer, dialog processor, FairlightFX.
- 500 royalty free foley sounds effects.
- Share markers and notes in collaboration workflows.
- Individual user cache for collaborative projects.
- Resolve FX plugins with timeline and keyframes.
What’s New in DaVinci Resolve 15
DaVinci Resolve 15 now has full Fusion visual effects and motion graphics built in! The Fusion page gives you a complete 3D workspace with over 250 tools for compositing, vector paint, keying, rotoscoping, text animation, tracking, stabilization, particles and more. With new Apple Metal and CUDA GPU processing, the Fusion page is faster than ever! Fairlight audio gets a massive upgrade with new ADR tools, audio normalization, 3D panners, audio and video scrollers, a sound library database, and built in cross platform plug-ins such as reverb, hum removal, vocal channel and de-esser. There are also dozens of new features and improvements that editors and colorists have asked for. These include a new LUT browser, shared grades, multiple playheads, Super Scale HD to 8K up-rezzing, stacked timelines, on-screen annotations, subtitle and closed captioning tools, better keyboard customization, new title templates and much more!
For the full specifications and features visit the current software page.
|Delivery Method||Card with Download Activation Code|
|License Length||Perpetual License|
|Number of Users Supported||1|
|Supported Operating Systems||macOS 10.14.|
|Memory Requirement||32 GB|
|VRAM Requirement||2 GB (Minimum)|