Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio with Dongle
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio Dongle Version adds an all-new Cut page to its editing, color grading, Fusion VFX, and Fairlight audio post-production pages. Over the years, Resolve has been growing from an industry-standard color grading software to a more complete post-production solution. Today, in one comprehensive application, Resolve provides all the above advanced capabilities in one software. To access each toolset, simply switch to the tab/page that offers it. In addition, Resolve offers a powerful collaboration workflow and supports a suite of control panels, including the Resolve Editor Keyboard.
Your order provides you with a USB dongle that lets you download the software on an unlimited number of computers and move between them as needed. Your download provides you with the latest version of Resolve Studio.
Key New Features;
- Addition of all-new Cut page
- Multiple performance improvements with significantly faster Fusion processing
- Collaboration workflow improvements
- Speed Warp motion estimation powered by the DaVinci Neural Engine
- Timeline level resolution, frame rate, scaling, and monitoring settings within the same project
- Upload directly to YouTube and Vimeo
- Quick Export for quickly performing renders from all pages
- Adjustment Clips to apply filters, effects, and grades on top of a range of timeline clips
- Frame.io integration supporting media imports, direct uploads, marker, and comment syncing
- Significantly improved GPU accelerated real-time scopes
- Initial immersive 3D audio support including Dolby Atmos, Auro-3D, MPEG-H, and SMPTE ST 2098
- Free Foley sound effects library available from the Blackmagic Design support website
- Support for the DaVinci Resolve Editor Keyboard
What’s New in DaVinci Resolve 16
The new DaVinci Neural Engine uses state of the art deep neural networks and learning, along with artificial intelligence to power new features such as speed warp motion estimation for retiming, super scale for up-scaling footage, auto color and color matching, facial recognition and more. The DaVinci Neural Engine is entirely cross-platform and uses the latest GPU innovations for AI and deep learning to provide unparalleled performance and quality. The DaVinci Neural Engine provides simple tools to solve complex, repetitive and time consuming problems. For example, it enables facial recognition to automatically sort and organize clips into bins based on people in the shot.
DaVinci Resolve 16 also introduces powerful new features that customers have asked for across the rest of the application. New adjustment clips let customers apply effects and grades to clips on the timeline below, quick export can be used to upload projects to YouTube and Vimeo from anywhere in the application, and new GPU accelerated scopes provide more technical monitoring options than before. The massively updated Fairlight page adds elastic wave alignment so customers can stretch waveforms to precisely sync dialog replacement with video, immersive 3D audio support, new bus tracks, automation previews, dialog sweetening tools and even more Fairlight FX.
DaVinci Resolve 16 Studio features major improvements to existing ResolveFX, along with several new plugins that editors and colorists will like. There are new ResolveFX plugins for adding vignettes, drop shadows, removing objects, adding analog noise and damage, chromatic aberration, stylizing video and more. There are also improvements to the scanline, beauty, face refinement, blanking fill, warper, dead pixel fixer and colorspace transformation plugins. Plus, customers can now view and edit ResolveFX keyframes from the timeline curve editor on the edit page or from the keyframe panel on the color page.
Davinci Resolve 16 Features:
- DaVinci Neural Engine for AI and deep learning features.
- Dual timeline to edit and trim without zooming and scrolling.
- Source tape to review all clips as if they were a single tape.
- Trim interface to view both sides of an edit and trim.
- Intelligent edit modes to auto sync clips and edit.
- Timeline review playback speed based on clip length.
- Built in tools for retime, stabilization and transform.
- Render and upload directly to YouTube and Vimeo.
- Direct media import via buttons.
- Scalable interface for working on laptop screens.
- Create projects with different frame rates and resolutions.
- Apply effects to multiple clips at the same time.
- DaVinci Neural Engine detects faces and auto creates bins.
- Frame rate conversions and motion estimation.
- Cut and Edit page image stabilization.
- Curve editor ease in and out controls.
- Tape style audio scrubbing with pitch correction.
- Re-encode only changed files for faster rendering.
- Collaborate remotely with Frame.io integration.
- Improved GPU performance for Fusion 3D operations.
- Cross platform GPU accelerated tools.
- Accelerated mask operations including B-Spline and bitmap.
- Improved planar and tracker performance.
- Faster and user and smart cache.
- GPU accelerated scopes with advanced technical monitoring.
- Custom and HSL curves now feature histogram overlay.
- DaVinci Neural Engine auto color and shot match.
- Synchronize SDI output to viewer zoom.
- Mix and master immersive 3D audio.
- Elastic wave audio alignment and retiming.
- Bus tracks with automation on timeline.
- Foley sampler, frequency analyzer, dialog processor, FairlightFX.
- 500 royalty free foley sounds effects.
- Share markers and notes in collaboration workflows.
- Individual user cache for collaborative projects.
- Resolve FX plugins with timeline and keyframes.
|Delivery Method||USB Dongle|
|License Length||Perpetual License|
|Number of Users Supported||1|
|Supported Operating Systems||macOS X 10.12.6|
|Memory Requirement||8 GB (32 GB Recommended)|