Blackmagic Design Teranex Mini SDI to HDMI 8K HDR
- Includes support for HDR via SDI and HDMI.
- 2 built in scopes live overlaid on monitor.
- Film industry quality 33 point 3D LUTs.
- Supports automatic monitor calibration using color probes.
- Advanced Quad Link 12G-SDI inputs for 8K.
- Down converts 8K to Ultra HD or HD monitors.
- Includes LCD for monitoring and menu settings.
- Utility software included for Mac and Windows.
- Supports latest 8K televisions and projectors.
- Can be used on a desktop or rack mounted.
The Blackmagic Design Teranex Mini SDI to HDMI 8K HDR is an advanced 8K HDMI monitoring solution with dual on screen scope overlays, HDR, 33 point 3D LUTs and monitor calibration for professional, color accurate SDI monitoring on HDMI 8K screens.
The Blackmagic Design Teranex Mini SDI to HDMI 8K HDR is an advanced 8K monitoring solution for large screen televisions and video projectors. Unlike basic converters, Teranex Mini SDI to HDMI 8K HDR can use third party calibration probes to accurately align connected displays for precise color. There are 2 on-screen scopes that can be selected between WFM, Parade, Vector and Histogram. Teranex Mini SDI to HDMI 8K HDR is perfect for film studios and broadcasters who need professional but affordable color accurate monitoring. Customers also get an elegant design with color LCD for monitoring and control of settings.
The front panel feels elegant when placed on a desktop plus it includes buttons and a color display for video monitoring with audio meters and video standard. The rear panel has Quad Link 12G-SDI for HD, Ultra HD as well as 8K formats. There are also 4 HDMI outputs allowing use with 8K televisions that feature quad HMDI inputs, plus a down converter for using 8K sources on Ultra HD or HD televisions. Customers can even convert between 2SI and Square Division all automatically.
|Video Standard Compliance||SMPTE 259M/292M/296M/372M/424M-B/425M-A/425M-B/ST-2081-1/ST-2081-10/ST-2082-1/ST-2082-10|
|Other I/O||1 x RJ45 PoE|
1 x USB Type-C
|OS Compatibility||Windows 8.1|
macOS 10.14 or Later
|Power Connector||1 x IEC C14 Input|
|Power Consumption||Device: 100 to 240 VAC25 W|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 140°F / -20 to 60°C|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 90%|
|Dimensions||8.27 x 1.73 x 6.93" / 21.01 x 4.39 x 17.6 cm|
|Weight||2.6 lb / 1.2 kg|
What's In The Box
- SD Card with Software and Warranty