This firmware update improves audio output channel selection, adds sidetone adjustment, phantom power for intercom headsets and improved reference timing on SMPTE fibre!
What’s new in Blackmagic Camera Setup 6.9.6
New features for SMPTE Fibre Converters.
- Add sidetone adjustment on intercom 1 and 2.
- Add ability to enable phantom power on intercom 1 and 2.
- Add Level A and B option for down-converted 12G program return.
- Add the ability to lock to bi-level reference.
- Added passthrough of HDR payload IDs.
- Improved iris control from 12G SDI signals.
- Improved reference timing accuracy and stability.
- General performance and stability improvements.
New features for Pocket Cinema Camera 4K and 6K
- Fixed issue with some Bluetooth commands not responding.
- No new features in 6.9.6 for other camera models.
Download now from https://www.blackmagicdesign.