- Blackmagic BRAW 1.5 Download Now
- Blackmagic RAW Player 1.4 (Linux, MAC and Windows) Download Now
- Blackmagic Camera Update 6.5.1 Download Now
- Blackmagic Desktop Video Update 11.4 Download Now
- Blackmagic Teranex Update 7.0 Download Now
- Blackmagic Resolve Studio 16.1 Public Beta 2 Download Now
- Blackmagic Fusion Studio 16.1 Public Beta 2 Download Now
The New Blackmagic RAW 1.5 Update
Blackmagic Design has announced Blackmagic RAW 1.5 a new software update with support for Adobe Premiere Pro and Avid Media Composer, plus Blackmagic RAW Speed test for Mac, PC and Linux, so customers can work on a wider range of platforms and editing software with their Blackmagic RAW files.
The new Blackmagic RAW 1.5 update includes Blackmagic RAW Speed Test which is now available on Windows and Linux for the first time. Blackmagic RAW Speed Test is a CPU and GPU benchmarking tool for testing the speed of decoding full resolution Blackmagic RAW frames on their system. Multiple CPU cores and GPUs are automatically detected and used during the test so that customers get accurate and realistic results. Simply select Blackmagic RAW constant bitrate 3:1, 5:1, 8:1 or 12:1 and the desired resolution to perform the test. Results are displayed in an easy to read table that shows how many frames per second the computer can decode for all supported resolutions. Blackmagic RAW 1.5 is available for download now from the Blackmagic Design website.