Avid is pleased to announce the release of Media Composer v8.2.6. This release was made available via the Avid Download Center (login and password required) on Tuesday, January 19.
Fixes include (but are not limited to):
- Support for Mac OS v10.10.4, v10.10.5
- You might have received a message asking you to quarantine media while ingesting on Standalone editing applications running Transfer Engine.
- Videos in the source and client monitors were ¼ size when in Trim Mode
- In some instances segment editing in multicam mode was very slow.
- XDCAM files that had been imported into Media Composer v6.5.4 displayed blocks on the last frames when played back in previous v8.2 releases
- You could not AMA link to AirSpeed 5000 MXF files
- Pressing the Num Lock key multiple times might have resulted in crashing the editing application
- In some instances, Media Composer would freeze when exporting XDAM 50 media to ISIS storage
For a complete list of resolved bugs, please refer to theMedia Composer 8.2.6 ReadMe.
Reminder: This release of Media Composer requires an active Avid Upgrade & Support plan. Please ensure your plan and license are up to date before installing this update. For more information, refer to theMedia Composer Upgrade & Support plan FAQ
If you have any questions, please contact your Avid Post Production contact at Videocraft