Canon DPV3120 31" 4K HDR Reference Monitor
- 2000 cd/m² Screen Brightness
- 0.001 cd/m² Black Levels
- 2,000,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 4 x 12G-SDI Inputs, 4 x 12G-SDI Outputs
- Supports 4K and 8K Inputs
- Dual and Quad View Options
- Wide Viewing Angle, Anti-Glare Finish
- ITU-R BT.2020 and ACES2065-1 Support
- LAN Interface for Remote Network Control
- Quiet Operation with Controllable Fan
Note: Please contact for custom quotes
The Canon DP-V3120 31 Inch 4K HDR Reference Monitor eatures image quality and tool sets designed to aid your HDR productions. The monitor, with its 4096 x 2160 native resolution, is suitable for colorists, cinematographers, and DITs as it is at home on SDR productions, with its standard 100 cd/m² brightness levels, as well as HDR productions with its peak 2000 cd/m², and 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio display panel. It incorporates four 12G-SDI inputs and four 12G-SDI pass-through outputs. The monitor displays a 4K image from any one of its inputs, or you can use two inputs to create a dual view, or all four of the inputs to create a quad view on the monitor. You can also input an 8K image over the four 12G-SDI inputs, which the monitor will scale to 4K for display.
The display's 2000 cd/m² edge-to-edge brightness and ultra-low black level result in a 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio, making it an excellent choice for imaging professionals who want to ensure accuracy in their HDR deliverables.
Featuring an IPS panel, anti-glare coating, and unique polarizing and filtering layers to help minimize color, brightness, and contrast shifts, the DP-V3120 has a 178° up/down, left/right viewing angle.
4K Display Resolution
The 4096 x 2160 native resolution lets you see every pixel of your 4K image without any scaling.
Dual Screen and Quad View
- The DP-V3120 can receive up to four input signals. These signals can be displayed side by side in either Dual Screen or Quad View. Camera and image information can also be displayed alongside the images, which is useful for checking settings from multiple cameras, comparing the look of different LUTs on the same image, the difference between SDR versus HDR, and other types of image comparisons.
- 12G-SDI Inputs
- Each 12G terminal independently supports signals up to 4K60. Alternatively, all four terminals can be combined to accept signals up to 8K60 (8K images will be scaled for display).
- Color Gamut
- The DP-V3120 supports both ITU-R BT.2020 and the larger next-generation ACES standard, ACES2065-1. ACESproxy can be directly input into the display for plug-and-play ACES monitoring.
- HDR Toolkit
- The included HDR Toolkit provides a suite of HDR-compatible tools including waveform monitor, vectorscope, histogram, false color, frame luminance monitor, pixel value checker, out-of-gamut display, over-range detection, and side-by-side comparison view. These tools allow users to evaluate subject luminance and color visually on the screen using numerical values and graphs that show whether or not images are being recorded according to their intentions. This enables you to make creative decisions based on accurate information using only a single display.
- Remote Control
- You can control the DP-V3120 remotely over Wi-Fi or LAN using a PC, tablet, or other device. During remote control operation, three windows are available. The View window can be used for display, zoom, and assessing the video. The Control window can be used for accessing the menu and performing main operations. The Information window can be used for checking settings and signals.
- Cinema EOS Workflow
- The DP-V3120 is optimized to work with the Canon Cinema EOS system, this includes direct support for Cinema RAW and Canon Log formats. Canon Cinema EOS digital cameras can be directly connected to the display, allowing users to check focus, angle of view, picture attributes, color temperature, f-value, ISO speed, shutter speed, gamma, color gamut, resolution, frame rate, I/P/PsF, and camera status (shooting or playback) from the DP-V3120.
- Third-Party Camera Support
- The DP-V3120 supports metadata viewing with select ARRI and Panasonic camera systems. You can also load ARRI and Panasonic LUTs into the display, including support for Log C and V-Log.
- The monitor is freestanding, and it can also be mounted using the VESA 200 x 100 mounting hole pattern.
|Video Format||SDI (10-Bit)|
|Gamma Curve||ARRI Log C, HDR-HLG, Panasonic V-Log|
|Video Signal Conversion||None|
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||510 W (Maximum)|
|Mounting-Hole Pattern||200 x 100 mm|