Canon EF8512LII EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM Lens
The Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM Autofocus Lens is a fast lens that delivers superb optical performance. The large aperture provides fine control over depth of field for compelling portrait photography. A maximum aperture of f/1.2 makes it the professional's choice for shooting without flash in low light conditions.
- The L-series is Canon's flagship professional lens range, combining outstanding image performance and ultimate operability with dust and moisture resistant construction.
- Large f/1.2 Aperture
- The large maximum aperture of f/1.2 provides outstanding speed for shooting in low light conditions, without the need for flash.
- Fast and Quiet AF
- The ring USM uses ultrasonic frequency vibrations to drive extremely rapid auto focus with near-silent operation. A high-speed CPU and optimized AF algorithms contribute further to AF speed. Full time electronic manual focus override is available without having to switch out of AF.
- Super Spectra Coatings
- Super Spectra lens coatings and lens element shaping suppress flare and ghosting, more prone to occur with digital cameras due to reflection off the image sensor. Coatings also help achieve true color balance and increase contrast for vivid hi-fidelity images.
- Aspherical Elemen
- The floating optical system, which includes an aspherical lens element, suppresses aberrations and ensures excellent imaging performance.
- 9-Bladed Circular Apertur
- The circular aperture creates a shallow depth-of-field that brings attention to the subject and blurs the background, which is ideal for portraits and weddings.