Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Camera Body Only
- 26.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- 45-Point All-Cross Type AF System
- Full HD Video at 60 fps; Digital IS
- 3" 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Movie Servo AF
- Native ISO 40000, Expanded to ISO 102400
- 6.5 fps Shooting; Time-Lapse & HDR Movie
- Built-In GPS, Bluetooth & Wi-Fi with NFC
- Dust and Water-Resistant; SD Card Slot
Note: PROMO. $100 Cash Back. Purchase by 5th Oct '21 & get $100 Cash Back by redemption at this link. Last day to claim is 15th Oct 2021.
The Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Full frame Camera makes high-performance full-frame imaging more accessible. The Canon 6D Mark II makes numerous advancements over its predecessor to improve upon every aspect of image capture and creation. The main update comes in the form of a 26.2MP CMOS sensor and the use of the DIGIC 7 Image Processor to deliver sharper, more vivid imagery in a variety of shooting situations. This setup offers an improved native sensitivity range of ISO 100-40000, which can then be expanded to ISO 50-102400, as well as speedy shooting rates of up to 6.5 fps.
Ensuring your images are tack sharp is a 45-point all-cross type AF system, which is able to track subjects with accuracy. This marks a significant improvement over its predecessor and will result in faster acquisition of your subject. Along with a revamped AF system, the sensor features Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology to provide a boost to focusing in live view and video shooting, which itself has been bumped up to Full HD at 60p. This setup works well with the 3" 1.04m-dot vari-angle touchscreen LCD, which permits use at various angles and with intuitive controls.
- The improved ISO 40,000, allows flexibility so photographers can shoot with the confidence that details will be retained even in the darkest nights.
- Combined with the latest DIGIC 7 processor EOS 6D Mark II’s technology creates high quality files straight from the camera. EOS 6D Mark II is the first full frame DSLR to ever feature a vari-angle LCD screen with Touch AF, so whether you’re shooting a starry night or the Northern Lights, you can find new angles and shoot astro with ease.
- The vari-angle LCD touch-screen allows photographers to switch focus at the tap of the screen and reach tricky angles when shooting unusual perspectives or in a crowd.
- With EOS 6D Mark II photographers can command greater control over their creative vision thanks to the 45 point all cross-type AF system, which can be customised and allows more precise tracking.
- Alongside DIGIC 7’s image processing advancements, EOS 6D Mark II can predict the movement of a subject across the frame and respond rapidly.
- When combined with the 6.5 fps continuous shooting, EOS 6D Mark II opens a whole new range of possibilities. EOS 6D Mark II’s new AF system retains the ability to accurately lock onto subjects even in the lowest lighting, perfect for portraits in diminishing ambient lights.
|Focus Mode||Automatic (A), Continuous-Servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Phase Detection: 45 (45 Cross-Type)|
|Max Sync Speed||Mechanical Shutter:1 / 180 Second|
|Flash Compensation||-3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps)|
|Dedicated Flash System||eTTL|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe|
|Start-up Time||0.2 seconds|
|Shutter Lag||0.06 seconds|
|Self Timer||10 Seconds, 2 Seconds|
|Connectivity||1/8" Microphone, Canon N3, HDMI C (Mini), Mini-USB, USB 2.0|
|Battery||1 x LP-E6N Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 7.2 VDC, 1865 mAh|
|AC Power Adapter||AC-E6N with DR-E6 (Optional)|
32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Humidity: 0 - 85%
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||5.7 x 4.4 x 2.9" / 144.0 x 110.5 x 74.8 mm|
|Weight||1.51 lb / 685 g body only|
What's In The Box
- LP-E6N Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1865mAh)
- LC-E6 Charger for LP-E6 Battery Pack
- Eyecup Eb
- RF-3 Body Cap for Canon EOS Cameras
- EW-EOS6DMKII Wide Neck Strap