DJI Care Refresh Extended Warranty for Mavic Pro (Australia)
- Covers Accidental Damage
- Two Replacements at Reduced Cost
- Tech Support Over the Phone
- Automatically Registered
The DJI Care Refresh for Mavic Pro provides you with peace of mind, covering damage to your Mavic Pro. DJI Care Refresh is valid for 1-year and offers up to two full replacements at additional charge if accidental damage occurs to your aircraft, gimbal, or camera during normal use. Each time you request a replacement, you'll receive a drone that is new or equivalent-to-new in performance and reliability. Note: Must be purchased with new aircraft/gimbal camera.
- Only applies to new Mavic pro and un-activated aircraft.
- If the Mavic has a problem within Warranty, it will go for warranty claim as usual.
- If the Mavic has problem but is out of warranty (e.g. it has crashed), DJI will give out a quote for repair.
- The customer can decide to pay for the cost to do repair.
- If customer has the Refresh for Mavic, they can decide to pay another AUD169 for first time replacement by a Refurbished machine.
- If the machine has a problem again and is out of warranty (e.g. it has crashed again), the customer can decide to pay another AUD199 for the 2nd time replacement by a refurbished machine.
- The customer can only have two chance of replacement and the Refresh will expire after the 2nd replacement request.
- The period of the extra warranty is valid for 12months.
- There are other terms that you have to read in detail at http://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh
Each time you request a replacement, you will receive a drone that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability. The replacement drone will be an Refurbished Drone, IT WILL NOT be a brand new drone. The DJI Care Refresh ONLY applies to Aircraft, Gimbal or Camera but NOT the Remote controller charger etc. Before purchasing you must read & agree to the terms on DJIs website: