Miller DS10 Fluid Head Only with 75mm Ball Base
- Compact, lightweight, dependable.
- 2 selectable positions of counterbalance.
- Perfect for camera payloads to 2.5-5kg (5.5-11lbs).
- Unique, reliable fluid drag technology delivering smooth starts, soft stops pans-tilt actions.
- Consistent fluid drag performance in extreme environments.
- Precision ball bearing mounted pan-tilt movement.
- Precise floating pan-tilt calliper locks ensure bounce free on-off performance.
- Quick release, 60mm balance travel camera plate with 1/4”screw + pin, 1/4” and 3/8” screws.
- Robust construction for rugged outdoor shooting conditions, built for endurance.
- Removable ball level stud for flat base mounting (sliders) with 3/8” screw hole.
- Optional second pan handle mount.
- 3 year warranty
Note: Head Only. Consider purchasing as a system.
The Miller DS-10 Fluid Head - 75mm Ball Base provides professional fluid drag movement for camera operators working solo in the field. DS10 is an all in one solution for payloads up to 5kg. Whether you are in the field or configured for production use, the dual position counterbalance coupled with a generous 60mm camera plate travel ensures quick and easy balancing in both standard and accessorised camera configurations. Constructed of lightweight high-strength die-cast alloy and rigid composite polymers, featuring precision ball bearing pan and tilt movements, DS10 is extremely durable and robust delivering silky smooth pan-tilt fluid actions to match camera payloads up to 5kg (11Ibs). DS10 fluid drag system is uniquely designed to employ smooth starts and soft stops technology with no variation in performance over a wide range of temperatures and environments.
|Payload Range||2.5-5.0kg (5.5-11.0lbs)|
|Counterbalance Positions||2 selectable positions|
|Pan Tilt Drag||Fixed|
|Pan Tilt Locks||Positive lock calliper brake system|
|Tilt Range||+ 90°/ -75°|
|Camera Platform||Sliding camera plate|
|Sliding Range||60mm (2.4")|
|Mounting Base||Ø75mm (2.9") ball level|
|Height Above Bowl||137mm (5.4")|
|Pan Handle||Fixed length 390mm (15.4")|
|Temperature Range||-40° to +65°C (-40° to +149°F)|