Nanlite Forza 60 LED 5600K Monolight
The Nanlite Forza 60 LED Monolight is a monolight style light fixture with remarkable light output relative to its size. The Forza 60 employs a COB LED module to output 11950 Lux of 5600K daylight-balanced light at 1 metre. All while maintaining a high CRI/TLCI of 98/95, ensuring accurate colour rendition.
With the included reflector, the Forza 60 outputs an impressive 11,950 lux at 3.28'. When equipped with the optional Fresnel the light output climbs to an impressive 23,860 lux. With dimming from 100% down to 0% you can quickly adapt the Forza 60 to any scene without adding ND filters or diffusion.
Small but Mighty
Designed to be the ideal go-anywhere LED light, the Forza 60 weighs just 1.8 lb and is about the size of a 32 oz water bottle (not including the reflector). You can easily pack the Forza 60 in any gear case or back pack.
The brightness of a light is important, but without color accuracy, a lot of time and money will be lost in post-production. The Forza 60 features a CRI of 98 and a TLCI of 95, meaning you can shoot with confidence knowing the color reproduction will be precise.
Quick Change Modifier Mount
To keep up with the speed of production NanLite kept the Forza 60's modifier mount fast and simple. With one push of a button and a quarter turn you can swap out any of the specifically-designed NanLite Forza 60 light modifiers
With pre-programmed special effects in a simple-to-master menu system, the Forza makes it easy to imitate lighting scenarios that can otherwise be tricky to recreate. At the touch of a button, you can simulate the lighting effects of lightning, a TV screen, a flash, and a flickering light bulb.
Optimized for use in the studio or on location, the Forza 60 can run off either the included AC adapter or a 14.8W V-Mount style battery via optional D-Tap so you can operate in any location regardless of power availability.
Studio and Location Ready
Supplied with a standard 5/8"" receiver mount, the Forza 60 can be mounted directly on any standard light stand, while the 330-degree rotating yoke makes it easy to adjust an angle or hang the light from the ceiling for studio use. Also, thanks to the Forza 60's active, quiet fan, it's suitable for sound-sensitive situations.
- Model: Forza 60
- Power Consumption: 60W
- Power Supply: DC15V/6A,100-240V AC
- CRI/TLCI: 98/95
- Special Effects: Lightning, TV screen, Flash, Light Bulb
- Color Temperature: 5600K
- Dimming: 0 to 100 % continuous
- Control: Dimming, 2.4G wireless control,Wifi control
- Cooling: Active silent fan
- Lumen output: 6732 Lumens
- Dimensions: 194.3*105.0*82.0mm/7.6*4.1*3.2''
- Weight (Light): 0.8 kg
- Weight (Light+Adapter+Power Box): 1.3 kg
- Power Source: DC 15V/6A
- Beam Angle Flood: 45 Degrees (Requires FL-11 Fresnel)
- Beam Angle Spot: 10 Degrees (Requires FL-11 Fresnel)
- Battery Compatibility: NPF Series NP-970*2
- Runtime: At 10% Brightness: 14.8V Sony V-Mount Style 150WH: 14 hours
- At 50% Brightness: 14.8V Sony V-Mount Style 150WH: 5 hours
- At 100% Brightness: 14.8V Sony V-Mount Style 150WH: 2.5 hours
- Mount 5/8" Receiver with rotating yoke
- Special Effects: Lightning, TV screen, Flash, Malfunctioning Light Bulb
What's In The Box
- 1x Nanlite Forza 60 5600K LED Light
- 1x Nanlite Reflector
- 1x Nanlite Power Cord
- 1x Nanlite Carry Case
- 1x Nanlite Standard 5/8" Receiver Mount