Panasonic Leica DG Vario 25-50mm Lens
- Clutch focus for fine manual focus adjustment
- Clickless aperture ring for smooth changes in exposure
- Effective focus breathing control
- Weather-sealed design
- Same size as the 10-25mm
The Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Summilux 25-50mm f/1.7 ASPH lens is a 50-100mm-equivalent zoom for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Ideal for portraiture, fashion, events, and other mid-range subjects, this lens pairs the useful focal length range with an impressively bright constant f/1.7 maximum aperture, advanced optics, and a portable form factor.
- Normal-to-short-tele zoom is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and offers a 50-100mm equivalent focal length range.
- Super bright f/1.7 constant maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and offers impressive depth of field control throughout the zoom range.
- One aspherical element, three extra-low dispersion elements, and one ultra high-refractive index element all combine to produce well-controlled imagery void of color fringing, chromatic aberrations and spherical aberrations.
- Linear AF motor, and an internal focusing system, delivers quick and quiet focusing performance along with virtually no focus breathing throughout the focusing range from 11" to infinity.
- Focus clutch mechanism allows for intuitive switching between AF and MF modes, simply by sliding the focusing ring, and if paired with select Lumix cameras, Focus Ring Control can be used to tune the focus rotation feeling.
- Physical aperture ring has a stepless, de-clicked design for smooth, silent aperture switching to benefit video applications.
- Splash, dust, and freezeproof design benefits working in inclement weather conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Designed to closely match the Leica DG Vario-Summilux 10-25mm f/1.7 ASPH. lens, these two zooms are nearly identical in terms of form factor and weight, share the same 77mm filter ring diameter, and have unified color rendering for seamless switching between the two lenses.
|Focal Length||25 to 50mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 50 to 100mm)|
|Lens Mount||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||47° to 24°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11" / 28 cm|
|Optical Design||16 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||77 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.4 x 5" / 87.6 x 127.6 mm|
|Weight||1.4 lb / 654 g|
What's In The Box
- Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Summilux 25-50mm f/1.7 ASPH. Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Lens Bag
- Limited 1-Year Warranty