Panasonic P2HD AVC-ULTRA Camcorder
- Three 1/3" MOS Sensors 2.2MP Resolution
- Full HD 1920x1080 up to 59.94p
- Supports NTSC & PAL Frame Rates
- Select AVC-ULTRA Formats Recording
- Dual MicroP2 Slots, Single P2 Slot
- 3G-SDI & HDMI Out, SDI In
- Genlock In, Timecode In/Out
- LAN Network Functions
- USB Slot for Optional WiFi/4G/LTE Dongle
- Uni-Slot for Wireless Mics
Options: Body Only | Body, EVF, 17 X Zoom Lens
The Panasonic AJ-PX380 P2 HD AVC-ULTRA Camcorder is a full-featured 1/3" ENG-style video camera with an interchangeable lens system. Please note that this item only includes the camera body and does not include the lens or viewfinder. Suitable for newsgathering, the camera captures Full HD at up to 59.94p, recording to optional micro P2 cards and supporting a P2 card slot. Using codecs in the AVC-ULTRA family allows you a choice of compression and data rate to suit your needs, and you can record proxy files on optional SD cards using the built-in SD media card slot.
It features a 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, and an HDMI output as well as a monitor output switchable between SD/HD and Composite. With both Genlock In and Timecode In/Out, the camera is suitable for multi-camera and single-camera news coverage. The camera comes ready to interface with your network via the built-in Ethernet connector. You can attach an optional USB dongle to the camera for wireless connectivity using WiFi, 4G, or LTE. The camera features a variety of in camera image settings, including Flash Band compensation, which minimizes the effects of still photo camera flashes captured on video. The built-in Uni Slot accepts optional wireless audio recording.
1/3" Type Interchangeable Lenses
Compatible with 1/3"-type mount interchangeable lenses allows you to choose from a variety of 1/3"-type zoom lenses for broadcasting and other professional uses from third-party manufacturers.
Featuring a 2.2-megapixel 1/3-type 3MOS image sensor, this advanced camera recorder achieves high F11 (59.94 Hz)/F12 (50 Hz) sensitivity and excellent picture quality.
NTSC & PAL Support
The camera is switchable between NTSC and PAL compatible recording.
HD/SD Multi Format/Multi Codec
The camera supports 59.94 Hz/50 Hz switching for convenient use in productions headed for global use, and records 1080/60i,* 50i, 24p,* 25p, 30p* and 720p HD/SD multiple format. DVCPRO HD/DVCPRO50/DVCPRO/DV recording is also supported.
24-Bit Four Channel Audio Recording
AVC-Intra and AVC-LongG modes support 24bit/48 kHz/4CH digital audio recording. Audio source for each channel can be selected for each channel, choosing from mic-in, line-in and wireless receiver.
Wired/Wireless LAN Network Functions
- Wired LAN, wireless LAN, and 4G/LTE connectivity. FTP server uploading and Streaming are supported.
- Rec during Uploading, automatically uploads recorded clips to an FTP server or cloud server. Uploading is done in the background, and recording/playback continues during the transfer.
- On-Air Streaming can also be conducted while recording. In addition to selecting from 800 kbps to 6 Mbps (Full-HD), a QoS (Quality of Service) mode is available for streaming. It automatically controls the bit rate and frame rate to match the network conditions, for stable streaming performance.
- When connected by wireless LAN, recorded clips can be previewed and metadata can be checked and edited with a PC/Mac, smartphone or tablet device.
- Downlable P2ROP App for iPad, enables an advanced wireless camera remote function.
|Image Sensor||3 x 1/3" 2.2MP MOS sensors|
Effective resolution: 2.2MP
|Horizontal Resolution||Minimum 1000 TV Lines at Center|
|Lens Mount System||1/3" Bayonet|
|Recording Media||2 x microP2 card slots|
1 x P2 card slot
|Inputs/Outputs||1 x 3G-SDI out|
1 x SD-SDI In / Out 1 x HDMI out
1 x Video Out / Genlock In (menu Selectable)
1 x Timecode In/Out (menu selectable)
What's In The Box
- Shoulder Strap
- Lens Port Cap
- Limited 2-Year Warranty