Prompt-It Maxi Teleprompter
Prompt-it® is the first and only professional teleprompter which uses the Beamsplitter Glass in portrait orientation (not landscape). Being narrower, portrait orientation reduces eye movement and is easier to read. prompt-it® maxi is unrivalled in its quality, ease of setup and durability. Stop hesitating, start presenting with prompt-it® maxi.
The Prompt-it® maxi is exceptional in beamsplitter glass quality and durability. Our specialised production technique means you get better, sturdier, higher-quality glass than other manufacturers. The beamsplitter glass has a thin-film optical coating on one side that reflects and transmits light waves that fall upon it at a specific ratio of 70% light transmission and 30% reflection (70T/30R).
How to Set Up the Maxi Teleprompter
Benefits of using prompt-it® maxi
- Comfortable reading even from as far as 10 metres away
- 2 glare cover positions: back position for studio or bottom position for outdoor location shoots
- Beamsplitter glass with silver coating (same as TV studios). Ensures crisp, highly contrasted and readable text
- Large glass will fit any professional or consumer camera (with a slight zoom in some cases).
- Can be set up on any type of tripod (1/4 inch brass screw thread)
- Holds firmly to the tripod – does not wobble or fall off
- Portable – the convenient travel case; makes it easy to transport in your kit
- Set up in under 2 minutes, no tools (not even a screwdriver)
- Universal design allows a comfortable fit for tablets up to 26cm x 19cm
|Dimensions||48 × 34 × 9 cm|
tablets up to 26cm x 19cm including: iPad Pro 9.7″, iPad 2, iPad3, iPad4, iPad Retina, iPad mini, Galaxy Tab 10.1, Galaxy Tab 2 7", iPhone, iPod touch and many more. NOT compatible with iPad Pro 12.9″.
|In the Box|
What's In The Box
- Travel Case
- Beamsplitter Glass
- Beamsplitter Glass Protective Sleeve
- Glare Cover
- Beamsplitter Glass Cleaning Kit