Rode M1-S Live Performance Dynamic Microphone with Lockable Switch
The M1's ergonomically designed all-metal body is engineered for maximum comfort when used as a handheld microphone. It feels robust, solid and perfectly balanced without being heavy, and handling noise is almost completely eliminated by the microphone's internal design.
The addition of an on/off switch adds versatility for artists, engineers and presenters that prefer control while on stage. A flush-mounted lock ensures the microphone cannot be accidentally switched.
For additional security the M1-S features an XLR lock that can be used to fix the microphone to the cable.
- Live dynamic vocal microphone
- High output neodymium capsule
- Locking On/Off switch
- XLR security lock
- Gold plated XLR connectors
- Balanced, low impedance output
- Internal pop-fi lter to reduce plosives
- Feedback rejecting pick up pattern
- Heavy duty metal body
- Low handling noise
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Lifetime warranty*
75Hz ~ 18,000Hz
-56dB ±2dB re 1V/Pa (1.6mV @ 94 dB SPL) @ 1kHz
Length - 171mm (6.73”)
3 pin XLR, balanced output
RODE M1-S Frequency Range + Directional Pattern