Rode Wireless GO Compact Wireless Microphone System - White
- For Mobile Journalist, Videographer
- Built-In Omni Mic & 3.5mm Mic Input
- Miniature Clip-On Transmitter
- Miniature Clip-On Receiver
- Easy Setup with No Menus
- Three Adjustable Gain Settings
- 7 Hr Rechargeable Batteries + USB Power
- Bright, Informative LCD Screen
- Battery Status & Audio Level on Display
- Up to 8 Mics on Set / 70m Range
The Rode Wireless GO Compact Wireless Microphone System -in White is unique in its clip’n’go versatility, incredibly compact form-factor, and unmatched price accessibility. It’s the perfect wireless mic solution for content creators in all disciplines: filmmakers, on-camera presenters, newsgatherers, vloggers and more.
- Transmitter operates as a clip-on microphone or beltpack for a lavalier/headset microphone.
- Ultra-compact form-factor – transmitter and receiver weigh a minuscule 31g each.
- Series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission with 128-bit encryption delivers crystal-clear audio under any conditions and excels in dense Wi-Fi and Bluetooth environments (shopping malls, conventions, hotels etc).
- Up to 70m range (line-of-sight), optimised for short-range operation in congested RF environments.
- In-built rechargeable batteries that last up to 7 hours, charged via USB-C.
- Super easy to use – transmitter and receiver auto-pair in under three seconds.
- 3-stage output pad (0dB, -12dB and -24dB) and battery saver mode.
- Use up to eight systems in one location.
- Comes in either black or white.
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia.
The Transmitter (TX)
Measuring in at an ultra-compact 44mm x 45.3mm x 18.5mm and weighing just 31g, the Wireless GO transmitter (TX) acts as either a quick and easy clip-on wireless microphone, thanks to a high-quality built-in omnidirectional condenser capsule, or as the world’s smallest beltpack transmitter for a lavalier microphone via the 3.5mm TRS input. The Wireless GO’s quick clip-on capabilities make it perfect for run-and-gun journalists and vloggers in the field: never miss the action as it happens – no cables and great sound.
The Receiver (RX)
The RX is just as compact, measuring only 44mm x 46.4mm x 18.5mm and weighing only 31g, which makes your rig that much easier to carry and facilitates mounting on a range of camera gimbals and stabilisers. Its dual-purpose mount sits snug in your camera’s shoe mount, or clips easily onto your camera strap or an item of clothing. The supplied 3.5mm TRS output cable plugs into your camera’s audio input or, with the relevant available RØDE adaptors, into your recorder, GoPro, iPhone etc. There is also a three-stage output pad – 0dB, -6dB, -12dB – to tailor your output to your camera or recorder.
|Wireless Transmission||Digital 2.4 GHz|
|Included Transmitters||1 x Bodypack with Microphone|
|Max Operating Range||229.7' / 70 m|
|Max Systems per Setup||8|
|Dynamic Range||100 dBA (Mic Input)|
|Operating Principle||Pressure Operated|
|Frequency Range||50 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Equivalent Noise Level||21.8 dB A-Weighted|
|Maximum SPL||100 dB SPL|
What's In The Box
- 1 X Rode Wireless GO Transmitter+Receiver
- 2 x fur windshield
- 1 x pouch
- 2 x USB-A to USB-C cable
- 1 x SC2 cable