Sachtler FSB 8 Fluid Head with Flowtech 75 Carbon Fiber Tripod with Mid-Level Spreader
- FSB 8 Fluid Head with Sideload Plate
- Head with Load Capacity of 1-9kgs
- For Camcorders, DSLRs & Mirrorless
- 10-Step Counterbalance
- Flowtech 75 Carbon Fiber Legs
- Two-Stage, Three-Section Standard Legs
- Tripod Supports up to 44 Pounds
- Height Range Approximately 63-157cm
- Removable Mid-Level Spreader
- Padded Carry Bag
Th Sachtler System FSB 8 Fluid Head with Sideload Plate, Flowtech 75 Carbon Fiber Tripod with Mid-Level Spreader and Rubber Feet supports cameras and accessories weighing between 1 and 10kgs, and is well suited for DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, and small- to medium-sized camcorders. The head features a sliding balance plate with 12cm of adjustment to balance your camera, 10 steps of counterbalance adjustment and 3 steps plus a zero setting of independent pan and tilt drag. This amount of adjustability combines to give you precise control of your camera on the head, and the ability to easily tune your set up on a shot-by-shot basis.
The Flowtech legs are a lightweight set of tripod legs that can be used with or without the included mid-level spreader. The legs support up to 20kgs, which means they can easily handle the weight of the FSB 8 Fluid Head with Sideload plate as well as your camera and accessories. The legs extend from approximately two feet to five feet and are extremely resistant to twisting when you pan. Additionally, each leg features a single locking lever near the top that allows you to open the leg sections to raise or lower the leg. The included padded carry bag is for storing or transporting the head and legs.
The Sachtler FSB-8 is a fluid head designed to work with the handheld size of DV, DVCAM, HVX and HDV camcorders. This head offers Sachtler's Sideload mechanism which boasts an exceptionally large sliding range of 120mm. It also features a 10-step counterbalance. This ensures extremely fine and fast balancing.
The Sachtler Flowtech 75 MS Carbon Fiber Tripod with Mid-Level Spreader and Rubber Feeteschews the common single or double carbon fiber tube design and instead has redesigned the shape of the legs for improved torsional strength. The legs work weigh just under 7 pounds yet they can support a payload of up to 20kgs, and extend from a minimum height of 60cm to a maximum height of 155cm when using the included removable mid-level spreader. Each leg features a single clamping lever that locks and unlocks the sections.
- Dual-stage, carbon fiber, 75mm bowl tripod
- Weighs only 6.4 pounds but supports up to 44 pounds
- The design and construction of the legs provide tremendous torsional stability. In other words, the legs resist twisting when you pan the tripod head.
- The included mid-level spreader allows you to work on uneven terrain such as stairs or rocks while preventing the legs from flying apart. When using the mid-level spreader, you can use the included rubber feet to protect delicate surfaces from the tripod's foot spikes.
- Each leg features a single clamping lever lock design at the top of the leg, near the 75mm bowl. This allows you to loosen all three leg sections from a single location, saving you time while reducing the wear and tear on your body as you don't have to bend down to loosen a leg lock at the bottom to lower or raise the legs.
- The legs incorporate a locking mechanism that enables the legs to move completely freely, suitable when working with a spreader, or to lock at one of three angles, suitable for use when working without a spreader.
- When closing the legs, there is room for the mid-level spreader to be folded up while remaining attached. The legs feature a magnetic locking system strong enough to hold them together during transport, but allows you to easily release the legs when you want to set them up.
|Load Capacity||20 lbs (9kg)|
|Counter Balance System||10 steps|
|Counter Balance Range||2-20 lbs (0.9-9kg)|
|Quick Release/Wedge Plate||Yes|
|Balance Plate||Yes, 4.7" (120mm) Sliding Range|
|Tilt Drag||5 Steps plus Zero|
|Tilt Range||-75 to +90°|
|Spring Loaded Counter Balance||5 Steps plus Zero|
|Leveling Bubble/Illuminated||Yes / Yes|
|Temperature Range||-40 to +140°F (-40 to +60°C)|
|Weight||4.7 lbs (2.15kg)|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||18.11 x 10.236 x 8.031"|
- Flowtech 75 MS Carbon Fiber Tripod with Mid-Level Spreader and Rubber Feet
Packaging Info Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 28.0 x 7.0 x 6.0"
- Padded Bag for flowtech 75 or TT Tripod with FSB Fluid Head
Material Brushed polyester
AEPA/EVA closed-cell foam
ABS honeycomb frame
Type of Closure Zipper Padded Yes; open and closed-cell foam Carrying/Transport Options Connecting top strap with grip
2 x Side handles
2 x D-rings
Dimensions (L x H x W) 36.6 x 7.9 x 9.1" (93 x 20 x 23 cm) Weight 4 lb (1.8 kg) Packaging Info Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 36.5 x 9.0 x 6.8"
What's In The Box
- Fluid Head
- Pan Bar
- Quick Release Camera Plate
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extendable to 2 Years with Product Registration
- Mid-Level Spreader
- 3 x Removable Rubber Feet
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extendable to 2-Years with On-line Product Registration
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Limited 2-Year Warranty Extension upon Online Registration