The 42" and 47" public displays bring you the astounding picture quality of 1920 x 1080 Full High Definition in a slim bezel format, together with a host of application-enhancing features:
- Landscape or portrait presentation with optional messaging board for retail displays and video walls
- Special conference mode, and wide angle viewing for videoconferencing
- DVI and optional HD-SDI and HDMI connectivity for broadcast users
- Gamma setting in accordance with DICOM standards for affordable medical applications
- Video walls and multiple messaging Full HD, sleek thin bezel design, slim profile and overscan on/off mode enable the S47H and S42H1 to create the most visibly stunning video walls and the sharpest messaging systems. High contrast, high brightness promotes products and messages with outstanding impact. Network reporting ensures easy management - power efficiency delivers reduced operating costs.
- Broadcast With the Full range of HD inputs - DVI as standard, with optional HDMI and HDSDI, the S47H and S42H1 can bring Full HD high brightness, high contrast viewing to broadcast applications, ensuring production staff, clients and other interested parties enjoy a true representation of content.
- Security The clarity of Full HD with the option to reduce brightness levels creates a more productive environment for security professional viewing multiple screens. Larger screens with 'Picture and Picture' (PAP) and 'Picture in Picture' (PiP) capability enable more locations to be viewed on one screen, reducing capital outlay and increasing viewing efficiency.
- Retail, leisure and corporate display Exceptional high brightness and wide viewing angles combined with the incredible visual impact of Full HD images make the S47H and S42H1 ideal for reception areas, boardrooms, meeting rooms, concourses in airports and conference centres. Durable design and power efficiency will reduce costs and ensure longevity, even in 24/7 operations.
- Medical With a gamma setting in accordance with the Grayscale Standard Display Function (GSDF) of the Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) standards, the S47H and S42H1 can provide affordable medical reference viewing at a larger size and higher quality than dedicated displays. They are also perfect for videoconferencing, digital signage and meeting room displays in medical facilities.
- Digital signage The Full HD, high brightness, high contrast, wide angle viewing enables pin sharp messaging from distance and close-up, day or night. Compatibility with the Sony BKM-FW50 digital signage system and next generation boards, plus network management options, make these public displays ideal for strong vibrant messaging throughout offi ces, stadiums, airports, stations, factories and other facilities.
- Videoconferencing The S47H and S42H1 are pre-fitted with screw holes to accommodate an IPELA videoconferencing camera. A single 'conference mode' setting adjusts colour to overcome 'green casts' from office lighting. 'Picture and Picture' (PAP) and 'Picture in Picture' (PiP), plus the ability to integrate with Full HD videoconferencing systems all enhance videoconferences.