Digital Betacam Editing Recorder.
- The DVW-A500 features DIGITAL Betacam, pre-read capability for video and audio, serial digital V/A interface (SMPTE 259M) along with built-in Component analog video and audio interfaces, and Composite analog input (BKDW-505).Built-in A/D and D/A converters for both audio and video signals allow for direct interfacing with analog equipment. Delivers picture in shuttle mode up to speeds of approx. 50 times normal playback.
- High quality digital audio-Provides the capability to record four channels of 20-bit digital audio signals which can be i ndependently editable
- Long recording time-using metal particle cassette tapes for Digital BETACAM VTRs have the same dimensions as current BETACAM cassettes. A large cassette provides a maximum recording time of 124 minutes, a small cassette supports up to 40 minutes of recording
- Easy maintenance-Most of the circuits are arranged on while realizing many advantages of digital technology plug-in boards which allow quick and easy maintenance.
- RS-422A-Serial communication
- RS-232C-A serial communication port
- 50 pin Parallel I/F
- Video Control-15-pin interface
- Control Panel-The control panel can be completely detached from the DVW-A500 and remoted