Sony Electret Condenser Microphone (ECM66B)
Sony Uni-directional lavallier condenser microphone with AA battery power supply and XLR connector
This (B) model contains a AA battery power supply and XLR connector. With its ability to reject ambient noise, Sony's ECM-66B Uni-Directional Electret Condenser Lavalier Microphone is ideal for presentation applications. Features include a mic head that weighs only 0.25 ounces, a black finish, and a two-way powering system giving users the choice between an AA-size battery or external power supply.
- Uni-directional, electret condenser microphone.
- Resistant to howling by rejecting indirect sound.
- Ideal for institutional use and sound-contracting applications such as speeches, lectures, and conferences.
- Designed for a wide range of applications from voice to instrumental recording.
- Wide dynamic range (101 dB), and high maximum input-sound-pressure level (130 dB SPL).
- Low inherent-noise characteristics.
|Capsule Type||Electret Condenser|
|Frequency Response||70 Hz to 14 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-50.0dB ± 2dB|
|Dynamic Range||101 dB or more|
|S/N Ratio||65 dB or more|
|Inherent Noise (0dB=20µPa)||29 dB SPL or less|
|Induction Noise from External Magnetic Field||5 dB SPL or less|
|Wind Noise||50 dB SPL or less (with windscreen, at 2 m/s)|
|Max SPL (dB SPL)(odB=20µP)||130 dB SPL|
|Connector||B type. Supplied with XLR connector in power supply unit (single AA size battery)|
|Cable Length||9.8 feet (298cm)|
|Power Requirements||DC 1.1 to 10.0V|
|Dimensions||7/16 diameter X 31/32 inch (Microphone head) |
13/16 diameter X 6 1/2 inch (Power unit XLR type)
|Sony ECM-66 Frequency Response|
What's In The Box
- S.H Tie clip
- S.V Tie clip
- D.H Tie clip
- Operatng Instructions
- Microphone case