Blackmagic Design ATEM 4 M/E Advanced Panel
- Features traditional broadcast workflow
- 4 M/E model includes all the features for large switchers
- Up to 40 separate input buttons with custom labels and colours
- Transition control for quickly selecting transition styles
- Quickly select wipe styles from the system control LCD’s
- Supports DVE transitions and positioning with joystick
- Includes fader bar for manual control of transitions
- Includes a separate system control LCD for each M/E row
- Supports direct trigger of macros on each select bus
The Blackmagic Design ATEM 4 M/E Advanced Panel is big enough to perfectly match the features on the ATEM Constellation switcher! It features 4 M/E rows with 40 input buttons per row and 4 independent system control LCDs for each row. This massive panel includes 24 LCD’s for custom labelling of every button on every row.
ATEM Constellation has been designed to give customers the most advanced live switching workflow. Internally, ATEM Constellation has separate program and preview buses that customers can use to quickly and accurately switch sources. ATEM Constellation lets customers see their preview bus selection by using an aux output or on the multi view. Then all customers need to do is make selections on the preview bus of the advanced panel, which will appear on their preview screen, allowing customers to see their source before it goes on air. Then customers can bring the source online by pressing cut or auto. Customers can also switch sources on the program bus if customers need them to go live immediately.
When selecting transition types, a system control LCD screen will display the options for that transition, so customers can change its parameters without navigating through complex menus. It’s all instantly available. That gives customers multiple ways to switch. Customers can even cut directly on the program bus. With ATEM Advanced Panels customers get all the controls customers need to access all transition types fast.
ATEM switchers give customers a huge range of transition styles. Standard SMPTE wipes are included and wipes can have edge softening for smooth dreamy transitions that are more exciting than simple cross dissolves. Dip transitions create a dip to colour effect, however because customers can dip to any video source, customers could create really innovative effects. DVE transitions use the DVE to create crazy moves where the whole foreground image moves. The t-bar fader even lets customers manually position the transition for total control.
- Features traditional broadcast workflow.
- 2 M/E model is powerful while remaining portable.
- 4 M/E model includes all the features for large switchers.
- Up to 40 separate input buttons with custom labels and colours.
- Transition control for quickly selecting transition styles.
- Quickly select wipe styles from the system control LCD’s.
- Supports DVE transitions and positioning with joystick.
- Includes fader bar for manual control of transitions.
- Includes a separate system control LCD for each M/E row.
- Supports direct trigger of macros on each select bus.