Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Advanced Panel + DaVinci Resolve Studio
- Includes Davinci Resolve Studio
- Control Surface for Resolve Controls
- T-Bar Panel and Transport Panel
- Slide-Out Keyboard, Reference Keys
- RGB Lift, Gamma, Gain Trackballs
The Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Advanced Panel is a significant step up in functionality from the Micro or Mini panel. It consists of a main console and two auxiliary consoles, one on each side, as well as a slide-out keyboard in the center console. It enables one-touch access to virtually every control and parameter within the DaVinci Resolve software. The center console incorporates four high-resolution, weighted trackballs and 30 soft, customizable control knobs for accessing color-correction tools in the Resolve software. The custom control knobs feature 4096 steps per rotation and push-button reset so you can achieve high-quality and precise color correction using the DaVinci Resolve system.
The Resolve control surface incorporates a slide-out keyboard that is useful when naming or renaming files, and it can be neatly tucked away when not in use. All functions are accessible via separate keys, such as the reference keys, and the fader T-bar that allows you to wipe between reference stills. You can easily control the image sections via keys located for easy access at your natural hand positions. Lift, gamma, and gain adjustments along with RGB control are achieved via trackballs. Menus and indicators are visible via five high-resolution LCD displays that offer a view of functions of all the knobs and buttons. Soft knobs that can precisely control parameters via single touch are provided, and no electrical contact eliminates wearing out of the knobs. Aesthetically illuminated keys are backlit using RGB color and intensity. Complete control of project timeline or deck is offered via the jog/shuttle knob and transport controls.
Menus, Soft Keys, and Soft Knob Control
- Y lift control: Adjust the contrast of the image in the darker areas, specifically in the Y (luminance) channel only. This adjustment allows for changing the black point without changing saturation.
- Y gamma control: Adjust the contrast of the image in the mid-tone areas, specifically in the Y (luminance) channel only. This control helps add depth and extra vibrancy to shots.
- Y gain: You can reduce hot spots or tweak the whites to define a look.
- Contrast control: Increase contrast to make the blacks darker and the whites brighter, or decrease contrast to do the opposite.
- Pivot: Change the center of tonality about which dark and bright parts of the image are stretched or narrowed during a contrast adjustment.
- Mid-tone detail: Affect the contrast of regions of the image with high edge detail to increase or decrease the perception of image sharpness and definition. It's often used for softening facial features, making it popular for beauty shots.
- Color boost control: Raise the saturation in regions of the image with low saturation while leaving properly saturated areas alone. Also known as a vibrance operation, this is useful for adding color without oversaturating the image.
- Shadow control: Selectively lighten or darken shadow detail without affecting your image's mid-tones.
- Highlight control: Enable retrieving blown-out highlight detail in high dynamic range media by lowering this parameter. This allows you to achieve a smooth blend between the retrieved highlights and unadjusted mid-tones, for a natural-looking image.
- Hue control: Rotates all hues of the image 360° around the color wheel. The default setting is 50, which retains the original distribution of hues.
- Luminance mix control: Controls the balance between the YRGB adjustments and Y-only adjustments made using the Y channel lift, gamma, and gain controls.
4 x Trackball
30 x Pre-Labeled Key
30 x Dial
1 x Slider
94 x Pre-Labeled Key
5 x Dial
86 x Pre-Labeled Key
|Display||5 x LCD|
|OS Compatibility||macOS 10.15 or Later|
Windows 10 or Later
CentOS 7.3 or Later
|USB||Center Panel: 1 x USB Type-B Female Input (System Connection)|
2 x USB Type-A Female Output (Side Panel Connection)
2 x USB Type-A Female Input
1 x Mini-USB Female Input (Software Updates)
Side Panel: 1 x USB Type-B Female Input
1 x Mini-USB Female Input (Software Updates)
|Power||Center Panel:1 x 3W3 D-Sub Input|
2 x 3W3 D-Sub Output
Side Panel:1 x 3W3 D-Sub Input
|Power Source||AC Adapter (Included)|
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz at 1.5|
|Power Consumption||80 W (Maximum)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 140°F / -20 to 60°C|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 90%|
|Dimensions||Fully Assembled: 48.75 x 18.5 x 7.69" / 123.83 x 47 x 19.53 cm|
Center Panel: 22.6 x 18.14 x 7.7" / 57.4 x 46.08 x 19.6 cm
Side Panel: 16.6 x 13.1 x 7.7" / 42.2 x 33.3 x 19.6 cm
|Weight||Fully Assembled: 48.06 lb / 21.8 kg|
What's In The Box
- DaVinci Resolve Advanced Trackball Panel
- DaVinci Resolve Advanced Search Dial Panel
- DaVinci Resolve Advanced T-bar Panel
- DaVinci Resolve Advanced Panel Dongle
- DaVinci Resolve Studio Activation Key
- 12V Power Supply with IEC C14 Mains Inlet
- 2 x 1m 3‑pin Inter Panel Power Cables
- 3 x 2m USB Type‑A to Type‑B Cables
- Limited 1-Year Warranty