Blackmagic Design MultiView 16 Ultra HD Multi-Viewer
The Blackmagic Design MultiView 16 features sixteen 10-bit 6G-SDI inputs that let you monitor SD, HD, or 4K sources in any combination on Ultra HD monitors or TVs, so you can take advantage of the high resolution displays to view each source with increased clarity.
Blackmagic Design MultiView 16 Key Features
- Worlds first multi view to allow the use of Ultra HD television for twice the image sharpness.
- Display up to 16 SDI sources on a single HD or Ultra HD display via SDI or HDMI.
- 16 multi rate 6G-SDI inputs with loop thru, compatible with all SD, HD and Ultra HD equipment.
- Automatic frame re-synchronization allows simultaneous display of mixed SD, HD and Ultra HD formats.
- Choose from solo, 2x2, 3x3 or 4x4 grid views.
- Supported output resolutions: 1920 x 1080 and 3840 x 2160.
- Easy to use front panel controls with dedicated source buttons, LCD screen and spin knob control.
- Durable elegant machined metal portable 1RU design with professional connections for 24/7 reliability.
- Built in 90V - 240V AC international power supply for use anywhere in the world.
- Remote control via Ethernet using the included Mac and Windows software.
- Remote control via Ethernet using Blackmagic Videohub hardware control panels.
- SDK available for custom integrations.
The Blackmagic Design MultiView 16 features sixteen 10-bit 6G-SDI inputs that let you monitor SD, HD, or 4K sources in any combination on Ultra HD monitors or TVs. This lets you take advantage of the high resolution displays to view each source with increased clarity. The MultiView 16 allows for 4, 9, or 19 views to be selected, with each input fully re-synchronized. Two HD-SDI, two 6G-SDI, and one HDMI multi-view outputs are provided, as well as a loop output for each 6G-SDI input for passing the signals to additional devices.
Housed in a 1RU machined aluminum frame, the MultiView 16 is ready for use in the studio, broadcast truck, or even on location. It can be controlled using the illuminated buttons, spin knob, and 1.5" LCD screen on the front panel, or with the included control software via the Ethernet port. A SOLO button lets instantly full screen a single source. For easy integration into any facility, a built-in multi-voltage power supply supports 90 to 240VAC.
Note: IEC power cable is not included.
|Software Control||Multi-view control software included free for Windows and Mac OS X|
|Internal Software Upgrade||Via included updater application|
What's In The Box
Blackmagic Design - Multiview 16 Ultra HD multi viewer
- Software CD
- 12 month Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.