Blackmagic Design Video Assist 12G HDR Monitor | Recorder - 7 Inch
- 7 inch 1920 x 1200
- 12G-SDI and HDMI
- HDR support with bright 2500nits
- Supports live production, digital signage
- Scopes included waveform, vector, parade and histogram
- Focus assist tools
- SD/USH-II card support
- Records direct to external USB-C media disks
- Records Blackmagic RAW
The Blackmagic Design Video Assist 12G HDR Monitor | Recorder - 7 Inch adds professional monitoring and recording to any SDI or HDMI camera in all HD, Ultra HD, 2K and 4K DCI formats! The whole new design includes innovations such as brighter screens for HDR work, tally indicator, 4 built in scopes, enhanced focus assist features, 3D LUTs and native Blackmagic RAW recording from supported cameras! With 12G-SDI and HDMI 2.0 on both 5" and 7" models, you get support for recording from virtually any device in all formats up to 2160p60. The brighter touch screen ensures a perfect view of your recording for HDR digital film and when shooting outdoors in sunlight. The new design also features upgraded batteries and supports two standard Sony L√¢‚Ç¨‚ÄòSeries batteries. This means Blackmagic Video Assist 12G is incredibly versatile and is the perfect solution for the next generation of digital cinema shoots, live production mastering and, broadcast testing and measurement.
- Supports live production, digital signage and archive use.
- Modern design with fast to use touch screen controls.
- Upgrades cameras to better monitoring and better record codecs.
- Large LCD screen for digital film style focus assist tools.
- SD/USH-II card support for commonly available media.
- Records direct to external USB-C media disks.
- 12G-SDI and HDMI for recording in SD, HD and Ultra HD.
- Advanced HDR support with bright 2500nits wide gamut LCD.
- Built in scopes include waveform, vector, parade and histogram.
- Latest Multi Rate 12G-SDI technology for SD, HD and Ultra HD.
- 3D LUTs can be applied for both monitoring and recording.
- Standard open file formats compatible with popular software.
- Records Blackmagic RAW from supported third party cameras.
- Professional multi channel digital and analog audio.
- Localized for 11 popular international languages.
- Works with popular NLE software such as DaVinci Resolve
Perfect for Digital Cinema, Live Recording and Monitoring
With its amazing versatility, Blackmagic Video Assist 12G is also great for recording from cameras, or even as a clip player! As the files are compatible with the HyperDeck disk recorders, you can even use Video Assist as a broadcast field recorder, or an ultra-portable broadcast scope! Video Assist is a fantastic broadcast solution because you get both HDMI and 12G-SDI inputs plus it has built in scopes and 3D LUTs! The scopes also help you QA masters to ensure compliance with broadcast standards before streaming and broadcast!
Modern Design with 12G√¢‚Ç¨‚ÄòSDI and Bright HDR Screens
There are two models of Blackmagic Video Assist 12G, with each model including an innovative touch screen user interface with deck controls as well as a large screen to view your recording. The Blackmagic Video Assist 7" 12G model also includes 2 media slots, while both the 5" and 7" models include 12G√¢‚Ç¨‚ÄòSDI for high frame rate Ultra HD, analogue inputs for audio, USB√¢‚Ç¨‚ÄòC external disk recording, plus a front panel speaker and side mounted headphone jack! You also get 2 rear battery slots for mounting Sony L√¢‚Ç¨‚ÄòSeries batteries, so you have enough power for the brighter HDR screens and higher speed Ultra HD electronics. Plus, with 2 battery slots, you can change batteries without interrupting recording! A 12v universal power supply is included for studio or on location use.
Upgrade to Better Recording for Digital Cameras
Blackmagic Video Assist 12G HDR is an ideal upgrade for cameras, as it's super bright 2500nit display is bigger than the tiny displays found on consumer cameras, plus you're also adding professional focus assist features and better-quality file formats. Video Assist is also a great solution for professional cameras because you can use it to upgrade older broadcast cameras to modern file formats used on the latest editing software. No matter what editing software you use, Video Assist lets you support them all, as you can record in Apple ProRes, Avid DNx and Blackmagic RAW. With both HDMI and 12G-SDI inputs you can connect it to any consumer camera, broadcast camera or even DSLR cameras. Then, on supported cameras, you can even upgrade to RAW style workflows with Blackmagic RAW!
What's In The Box
- Universal power supply with locking connector and international adapters
- 12 Months Limited Warranty