Blackmagic Design Web Presenter HD
- Live Stream SDI Video Source to Internet
- Input 12G/6G/3G-SDI Video up to UHD 4K
- SDI/HDMI Monitor Output up to 1080p60
- Supports H.264/RTMP Streaming Protocol
Output Resolution: UHD 4K
The Blackmagic Design Web Presenter HD is a complete streaming solution that includes a professional hardware streaming engine for direct streaming via Ethernet to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and more. It’s just like a modern broadcast television transmitter for a new global streaming audience. The he built in USB connections work like a webcam, which connects to a computer and can use any streaming software, or even Skype or Zoom. For redundancy, the Web Presenter HD can stream to the internet via Ethernet or connect a 5G or 4G phone to use mobile data. The Blackmagic Web Presenter also includes a technical monitoring output that includes video, audio meters, trend graphs and even SDI technical data.
Blackmagic Web Presenter HD Features
- Complete streaming solution for YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and more
- Supports streaming via Ethernet or tethered phones via USB
- Built in broadcast quality hardware H.264 encoder
- Tethers to 5G or 4G phones for mobile remote streaming
- USB looks like a webcam allowing support for all video software
- Monitoring output includes meters, trend graphs and SDI technical data
- Includes Web Presenter Utility software for Mac and Windows
- 12G-SDI input with down conversion for any HD or Ultra HD source
- Both AC and DC connections allows redundant power
- 1/3rd rack width design allows 3 streams in a single rack unit
- Input any SDI Signal - The Web Presenter allows you to input any 12G/6G/3G/HD-SDI video source up to UHD 4K.
- Live Streaming Options - You can stream H.264 video via RTMP streaming protocols to the internet via Ethernet or tether a 5G or 4G phone to use mobile data.
- USB Source as Webcam - The built-in USB Type-C input works like a webcam, so you can connect a computer and use any streaming software, or even Skype or Zoom.
- Monitor Outputs - Send program output in 1080p to an HDMI or SDI monitor, or send the original video via an SDI loop output to a monitor or switcher.
Built-In Technical Monitoring Features:
- Feature-Rich Program Status - The graphics-based monitoring output includes a video view, audio meters with accurate ballistics, trend graphs for codec data rates and cache fill, plus a summary of the streaming settings and detailed SDI technical information.
- Streaming Status - There's a very-large ON AIR indicator on the top left of the monitor output, so it's always clear when you are online and streaming. Plus all your current streaming settings are displayed clearly.
- Video Input Status - The SDI input technical details are displayed, such as video standard and ancillary data. The bit activity indicators let you see the quality and bit depth of video before H.264 encoding.
- Audio Input Status - Audio is de-embedded from the SDI input and the channel status is displayed. The bit activity indicator lets you check for 16, 20, or 24 bit audio. You can even see which audio channels are present.
- Video and Audio History - The audio and video technical displays also include a 6-second history display, so you can see the recent video input history. This ensures you can instantly see what's been happening.
- Trend Graphs - The trend graphs below the video display let you see the last 60 seconds of codec data rate and cache fill. Plus codec data rate is critical for ensuring you have enough internet speed from your ISP.
- Video and Audio Meters - A large area is dedicated to the video input display, and the large multi-segment audio meter with accurate ballistics. You can even change the type of audio meter from VU, PPM, and more.
1280 x 720 to 1920 x 1080 at 23.98p, 24p, 25p, 29.97p, 30p, 50p, 59.94p, 60p Encoding
|Simultaneous Streams||1 Streams|
|Video Connectors||1 x BNC (12G-SDI / 3G-SDI / 6G-SDI / HD-SDI) Input|
1 x BNC (12G-SDI / 3G-SDI / 6G-SDI / HD-SDI) Loop Output
1 x BNC (12G-SDI / 3G-SDI / 6G-SDI / HD-SDI) Output
1 x HDMI Output
|Other I/O||1 x RJ45 10/100/1000 Ethernet Input/Output|
1 x USB Type-C Input
|Embedded Audio||SDI/USB Type-C|
|Power Connector||1 x 4-Pin XLR (12 VDC) Input|
1 x NEMA 5-15R Input
|Power Consumption||Device: 100 to 240 VAC (21 W)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 90%|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 113°F / -20 to 45°C|
|Dimensions||6.9 x 5.51 x 1.75" / 17.5 x 14 x 4.45 cm|
|Weight||1.66 lb / 0.75 kg|
What's In The Box
- Blackmagic Design Web Presenter HD
- Limited 3-Year Warranty