Working at Videocraft
Want to work with Videocraft?
Our mission is to provide the best quality facilities, knowledge and support to our customers in the production industry with cutting edge, effective and innovative solutions for the acquisition, production and delivery of media.
Videocraft is committed to:
· Creating and maintaining a continuous improvement environment for its quality, service and personnel.
· Delivery of a service that exceeds our customers expectations.
· Ensuring all employees are fully trained in the skills required to carry out their role, as defined in their job description.
Current opportunities at Videocraft
We are now seeking a General Manager based in our Burwood office to assist our directors to drive and implement new strategies to ensure Videocraft remains the market leader. This is a hands-on role and will include taking on the day to day management of the company, monitoring sales performance, managing procedures, HR, project management and a variety of other tasks necessary for the smooth running of the business.
Freelance Technical Directors
Videocraft is seeking the services of freelance technical television people for our busy and expanding rental business. The work would suit someone currently working freelance in OB or studio, in a technical director or engineering capacity, however many of our jobs also involve some operational skill, so we would also consider candidates with strong operational and/ or technical background. The job would involve sporadic and diverse work, coming out of our Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra offices. Certain jobs involve interstate and international travel. We deal with a broad variety of clients and its never the same job twice. We are seeking motivated individuals to work as part of a team or unsupervised, to deliver the high standards our clients expect on these jobs
Skills that would be of an advantage would include:
· A passion for all things technical in Television Production
· Basic engineering level understanding of SDI, reference, timecode, analogue and digital audio, RTS comms signal paths.
· Computer networking as used in modern television facilities.
· Ability to setup and CCU camera chains, at a variety of levels from Sony EX3’s through to HDC1500 studio cameras, with associated lenses, tripods, CCU’s and RCP’s.
· Familiarity with the setup and operation of vision switchers from small Panasonic to Sony MVS series.
· Setup and operational experience with Yamaha digital audio consoles and peripherals.
· EVS technical or operational experience
· Avid technical or operational skills
· Previous Production, technical or operational experience in a studio or OB environment would be essential
· Client service and crew management skills a definite advantage.
Training would be provided. If you have some or all of these skills, and are looking for occasional work with our dynamic company, then please forward your CV using the link below