Returns & Exchanges
Videocraft Returns FAQs
Warranties: All products sold by Videocraft Australia Pty Ltd and Videocraft Equipment P/L are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
My order from Videocraft has arrived, what’s next?
Please check your order and make sure that we got it right and that all items are as ordered and undamaged. Let us know as soon as possible if you are having any issues and we can help you sort it out.
I ordered the wrong item, what can I do?
We are here to help you through the purchasing process, if you are not sure if the product is going to do what you need it to, why not check in with us on live chat so we can help you select the best product for your application. Videocraft does accept returns for unopened goods where we are notified within 30 days no problem - just get in touch with us. Goods that have been opened may be accepted at our discretion but we need to charge a restocking fee as we can no longer sell these goods at the original price.
What is a restocking fee and when does it apply?
Once you have contacted Videocraft about returning goods, if we have agreed with you to take the product as a return, a restocking fee of up to 25% will be incurred. You will be notified of the restocking fee and this fee will be deducted from your refund amount. Refunds will only be processed when goods have been received and checked by Videocraft.
When does Videocraft not accept returns, exchanges or cancellations?
Videocraft does not accept non-faulty returns on any product purchased where products are considered special order items, where an order has been placed on your behalf with a manufacturer for a not normally stocked or speciality application, software, computer hardware, headphones, headset and earpieces. Please also note that Videocraft does not handle repairs for products not purchased from Videocraft.
My product is faulty or DOA, what should I do?
Videocraft must be notified within 7 days of the invoice date by phone (03) 9723-7500 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t send them off to Videocraft without checking in with us first so we can make sure to track it and action it in a timely manner.
Once you have received confirmation from Videocraft that you can return the faulty or DOA product you need to ensure the following:
- Goods must be complete with all accessories, manuals and packaging.
- Please pack the items well so that when you send them back to us, they arrive safe and sound for us to get sorted for you - please include your contact details with the package so we know it is yours when we receive it.
- Let us know if you have tried to solve the fix yourself or if the product has incurred any accidental damage, this helps us brief the techs and will help us get your issue sorted a lot more quickly.
- Keep your invoice in a safe place as it is required in the case of a claim during the warranty period.
Once we have received your returned goods, we will confirm the fault and repair or replace your goods based on the terms and conditions of the manufacturer’s warranty conditions. Videocraft will endeavour to make this turnaround time as short as possible. Please note that the cost of shipping to and from Videocraft will be charged to you and will be notified of any other repair costs prior to them being actioned by our team.
Videocraft Returns and Cancellation Policy
- A product purchased can be returned if the product is unopened and the packaging is completely intact within 30 days of purchase unless the product is a special order item.
- A product purchased that has been opened and the packaging is no longer intact, will be subject to our discretion and a restocking fee applied.
- For a “Special Order” product purchase that has been ordered specifically for the customer and is not normally stocked by Videocraft, no return will be available with the only exception being if we are able to negotiate a return with the supplier or manufacturer.
- Return and repair shipping expenses will be covered by the purchaser.