Rode NT-USB Mini Compact Studio Quality USB Microphone
- High-quality condenser capsule
- Directional cardioid pickup pattern
- Smooth frequency response
- In-built pop filter
- Unique detachable magnetic desk stand
- Integrated 360-degree swing mount
- Class-compliant USB output
- Studio-grade headphone amplifier
- Sleek and compact
The Rode NT-USB Mini Compact Studio Quality USB Microphone is a versatile microphone that can be used in a wide variety of applications such as conference calls, music recording, podcasts and live streaming to name a few. The NT-USB Mini brings the pristine sound quality of RØDE’s world-class studio mics to a compact, easy-to-use USB microphone. Designed to deliver crystal-clear, professional-quality audio direct to a computer or tablet, it’s the perfect microphone for gamers, podcasters, musicians, streamers, and content creators who want to be heard in full definition.
- High-quality condenser capsule – delivers warmth and presence for a clear, professional sound.
- Directional cardioid pickup pattern – optimised to reduce room sound and other extraneous noise, focusing on the subject in front of it.
- Smooth frequency response – sounds incredible in a wide variety of applications.
- In-built pop filter for reducing plosives.
- Unique detachable magnetic desk stand – sturdy base mitigates knocks and bumps, easy to remove.
- Integrated 360-degree swing mount for quick and easy positioning on a desktop, mic stand, or studio arm.
- Class-compliant USB output – works seamlessly with computers and tablets, simple to use – just plug in and hit record.
- Studio-grade headphone amplifier with precision level control and switchable zero-latency monitoring for eliminating distracting echo.
- Sleek and compact – steel and reinforced nylon resin construction, stylish matte black finish and compact design.
Studio Sound, Simplified
The NT-USB Mini brings the pristine sound quality of RØDE’s world-renowned studio mics to a compact USB platform. It has been tailored specifically to deliver warmth and presence in your recordings and will sound amazing on dialogue, vocals, guitar – anything you throw in front of it. It features a studio-grade headphone amplifier and a high-quality 3.5mm headphone output, complete with precision volume control, allowing you to easily monitor your audio. There is also a switchable zero-latency monitoring mode for eliminating distracting echo when recording. It’s incredibly easy to set up and use, with simple controls, an in-built pop filter, and a class-compliant USB output that works seamlessly with computers or tablets, no drivers or software needed. Just plug into your Mac, PC or tablet and hit record.
As Flexible As You Need To Be
The NT-USB Mini has been designed to be as flexible as you need to be. It features a unique detachable magnetic desk stand – not only does this provide a sturdy base on any desktop, it also makes it incredibly easy to remove and attach to a mic stand or studio arm. This and the unique 360-degree swing mount means you can position the mic upright, on an angle, sideways or upside down – wherever it needs to be to get the best recording possible. Whether you’re streaming on Twitch, recording into your favourite DAW or taking a business call on Skype, the NT-USB Mini will ensure you’re heard in full definition.
Stylish and Compact
The NT-USB Mini is the perfect addition to any desktop or home studio setup. At just 89mm wide and 141mm tall, it’s very compact, taking up only a fraction of precious desktop real estate. And it looks fantastic: sleek and stylish, with clean lines and a modern aesthetic. Hard-wearing steel and reinforced nylon resin construction ensure the NT-USB Mini is ready to take on the rigours of recording anywhere and everywhere.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure gradient
- Active Electronics: Electret condenser, A/D and USB interface
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Input SPL @ 1% THD: 121dB (A-weighted, as per IEC651)
- Sample Rates: 48 kHz
- Bus Powered: Yes
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Analog Outputs: 3.5mm headphone
- Computer Connectivity: USB – simultaneous I/O
- Mono input, stereo output: Output Connection: USB-C
- OS Requirements: macOS 10.12 / Windows 10
- Weight: 585g
- Dimensions (mm): Height: 141.9, Width: 54.5, Diameter (base): 89.3
What's In The Box
- Rode NT-USB Mini Compact USB Microphone
- Type-C USB cable
- Thread Mount Adapter
Ratings & reviews
Top sound and audio Output device as well
by Paul Szilard
This is the BEST mic for USB connection - in my humble opinion. I have bought 4 already, 2 for a customer's board room, where it can be used via the free RØDE Connect app to aggregate them for ZOOM sessions. This way they can cover a large oval executive table. The mic also acts as an audio Output and the user can plug headphones or power speakers into the back of the mic to listen. The built in Digital to Analog converter is better than the one in my $9k iMac Pro! I would recommend getting a taller desk stand or better still, the RØDE PS1A Studio Arm, which is what I am using.