Rode PodMic Dynamic Podcasting Microphone
- Optimized for Podcasting & Broadcasting
- Front-Address, Broadcast-Style, XLR Mic
- Dynamic Capsule Tailored for Speech
- Cardioid Pattern for Tight Audio Capture
- Internal Pop Filter Reduces Plosives
- Integrated Shockmount Reduces Vibrations
- Rugged All-Metal Construction
Note: If out of stock, please Contact US for earliest next availability
The Rode PodMic Dynamic Podcasting Microphone is designed for podcasters looking for the right mic to bring professional-quality sound to their productions on YouTube, FaceBook, Twitch, and elsewhere. The cost-effective, low-profile, broadcast Rode Podmic XLR microphone is optimized for speech and can be plugged into a wide range of pro audio gear including the RODECaster Pro Podcasting Studio, which it complements perfectly.
The PodMic's dynamic, cardioid, front-address capsule is ideal for podcasting because it does a great job of picking up the speaker sitting close to the mic while reducing unwanted sounds that are further away or off to the sides. An integrated pop filter effectively reduces distracting breath and plosive noises (as in "p" and "b" sounds) without the need for an unsightly external pop filter. The capsule voicing is tailored to deliver an intimate, up-close, broadcast-style sound that's still rich and deep but with less of those annoying low-end thumps and thuds.
For optimal positioning, the integrated, adjustable swing-mount is designed to attach to a mic stand or, even better, a broadcast boom arm like the PSA1, while the internal shockmount helps to isolate the PodMic from handling noise and vibrations. No power is required to operate the PodMic, and its rugged, all-metal chassis delivers a classic broadcast look with a low profile that lets your talent be seen as well as heard.
- Clear, broadcast-quality sound from Rode
- Dynamic capsule reduces unwanted background sound
- Integrated pop filter lessens plosives for cleaner speech
- Internal shockmount isolates mic from handling noise and vibrations
- Classic front-address design with low profile and all-metal chassis
- Integrated swing-mount attaches to broadcast boom arm or mic stand (sold separately)
- Optimized for use with RODECaster Pro studio console (sold separately)
- XLR output connects to pro audio gear
- No power required
What's In The Box
- Limited 1-Year Warranty Extends 1 Additional Year with Registration
- Integrated Swing-Mount