Sachtler CINE 2000 Baby Legs Tripod (6232)
Satchler's Cine 2000 features an all metal construction and 35mm / 1.4" tube diameter that offers extraordinary stability plus a fast-action clamp and scales providing quick and easy levelling. Using the strongest damping drags, smooth operation is still ensured.
Satchler's Cine 2000 K boasts an all metal construction and 35mm tube diameter offering extraordinary stability.The fast-action clamp and scales providing quick and easy leveling. It's spreader and rubber feet are attached to the bottom of the tripod spike by an eccentric clamp. Incredibly smooth operation is ensured by this design, even when using the strongest damping drags. Also offers hinge lock adjustment, to prevent unwanted friction between the tripod bowl and legs.
- Aluminum construction with 35mm tube diameter 150mm bowl base
- Single extension design
- Maximum height of 45cm
- Rotary clamping system Supports up to 50kg.
- Material Aluminum
- Load Capacity 50Kg
- Bowl Diameter/Thread 150mm 6" Half
- Bowl Minimum Height 18cm
- Maximum Height 45cm
- Leg Stages/Sections 1/2
- Leg Lock Type Rotary Clamp Torque Lock
- Center Brace/Mid-Level Spreader No
- Spiked/Retractable Feet Spiked
- Folded/Transport Length 38cm
- Weight 6Kg Other Without Stabilizer and Feet
What's In The Box
- Sachtler Cine 2000 Baby Legs Tripod