Sony MDR7506A Pro Monitoring Headphone
The Sony MDR7506A Pro Monitor Headphone is almost a standard fixture within the recording, film and live arenas. Its low impedance and closed ear design, the headphone does an outstanding job of cutting down background noise while providing plenty of volume in the studio or in the field. Headsets utilise a 40mm diameter driver delivering deeper bass, lower distortion and wider dynamic range.
Sony's MDR-7506 is a staple within the recording, film and live arenas. Due to its low impedance and closed ear design, the headphone does an outstanding job of cutting down background noise while providing plenty of volume in the studio or in the field. Additionally, the closed design helps eliminate "headphone bleed" when overdubbing in the studio.
The around-the-ear design is ideal for use with MIDI workstations, camcorders or other equipment with less than powerful headphone amplification. The headphone has a foldable design, making it convenient to store or transport, and its coiled cable allows it to stretch and spring back into place whenever you need a bit more reach.
- Circumaural closed-back stereo headphone ideal for use in professional applications 40mm diameter drive units deliver deeper bass, lower distortion and wider dynamic range
- Neodymium magnets for maximum energy and minimum size
- Compact, foldable design
- Coiled cable allows for better mobility, and reach, while also preventing snags from tugging the headphones right off your ears
- OFC cable and gold plated Unimatch plug provides both 1/8" mini-jack and 1/4"TRS phono connectivity
- Type Circumaural, closed-back
- Frequency Range 10 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance 63 Ohms
- Sensitivity 104dB SPL/mW
- Maximum Input Power 1000 mW
- Connectors 1/8" stereo mini-jack, with 1/8" to 1/4" TRS phono adapter
- Cable Length 3 m
- Weight 221 g
What's In The Box
- Sony MDR-7506 Circumaural Closed-Back Professional Monitor Headphone
- Soft Case