Recommended Equipment to Live Stream Your Next Event
Streaming content is one of the best ways to make your work more accessible. Whether you are filming a dance recital, event, church gatherings or more here are some equipment that we recommend you to use that is affordable, easy to use and set up.
Setting up for live streaming can be stressful sometimes if you don't know what you are doing or how to work the equipment. Please talk to our staff and they will walk you through how to set up the camera.
Want to live stream an event?
Whether you are filming a dance recital, event, graduation, or other, here is a kit that is affordable, easy to use, and set up.
The reasons we like this kit are:
- Small, light, and non-intrusive, can be set up out of the way
- The camcorder-style body is easy to use handheld and on a tripod
- Wide-angle zoom lens with easy control
- Fast Auto-Focus
- In a multicamera setup, with the Blackmagic Design ATEM switcher, you can live switch between cameras
- Can use SDI or HDMI to live stream
- With one camera setups, you can stream by connecting to WIFI
- Audio can easily be monitored from the cameras handle
- Lightweight, 2-stage tripod provides height and stability