IDX IPL-98 V-Mount Stackable PowerLink Battery with D-Tap & USB Output - 96Wh
- Power Linking for Extended Runtime
- 14.4V 96Wh V-Mount Battery
- Data Information Displays in Viewfinder
- Handles up to 10.5A Loads
- 1 x D-Tap Advanced Accessory Output
- USB Port
- Battery Circuit Protection
- 5-LED Battery Life Indicator
- Retractable V-Mount Connector Cover
- Compatible with IDX VL-2000 Chargers
Battery: IPL-98 | IPL-150
The IDX IPL-98 Powerlink Li-Ion High Load V-Mount Battery features a V-mount and has a 96Wh capacity. This advanced battery features IDX's Powerlink system that lets you piggyback and hot swap other IPL batteries onto this one when mounted on a camera, for virtually unlimited runtime. The Powerlink system draws power from the battery furthest from the camera or light fixture until that battery is drained, at which time it starts to pull power from the next furthest battery. You can also stack up to four batteries to charge them. The power link system works with IDX DUO-C batteries as well, as long as those are the last ones on the linking chain.
- The Powerlink system allows you to mount an IPL battery onto your device, be it camera or light fixture, and then mount another IPL battery onto that one. The system will recognize the second IPL battery and draw power from that one until it becomes discharged, at which point it will seamlessly switch to drawing power from the next closest battery. This allows you to hot swap the battery furthest away from the device. You can link up to four batteries to power a device.
- You can also use a Duo- or CUE-series battery as the last battery in the linking chain, and the system will still draw from the last battery first until that battery is exhausted. The Powerlink system will also allow you to mount a non-digital IDX battery as the last battery in the change. However, the intelligent power draw capabilities will not function, and the system will not be able to communicate with that last battery.
- The IPL batteries are compatible with all IDX Endura chargers. However, when using a VL-2000S dual-bay charger you can link up to four IPL batteries per bay and the charger will sequentially charge them all, beginning with the battery furthest from the charger bay. Please note, a firmware update on your charger might be necessary to activate this feature.
What's In The Box
- Limited 2-Year Warranty