Blackmagic Design Videohub Master Control Pro
The Blackmagic Design Videohub Master Control Pro allows for flexible control because it has two main methods for changing cross points on Videohub routers. The simplest way to use Videohub Master Control Pro is for customers to simply select either destination or source and then scroll through all the cross points in the router using the larger knob on the right side of the panel. The built in LCD shows cross points as the user scrolls using large easy to read labels, and scroll order is based on alphabetical order of crosspoint labels so it’s easy to scroll to the crosspoint the customer requires even on a very large router.
- Ethernet connection with Power over Ethernet and non powered loop through.
- 110-240V volt power connection included for use with not powered by Ethernet.
- Full access to every cross point on routers via direct entry or spin knob scrolling.
- Spin knob allows customers to scroll through router labels in alphabetical order.
- Direct button entry allows router labels to be typed in, or to limit to a scrolling list.
- Supports optional “take” button set via software configuration.
- Includes Mac and Windows software for control panel programming.
- Button caps can be removed for easy labeling.
- Buttons are illuminated by RGB LEDs for highest illumination quality.
- Compact 1 rack unit size, approximately three inches deep.
- Works with all Videohub models.
|Ethernet||RJ45 Ethernet In and Out. Power over ethernet supported on Ethernet In. No power over ethernet on Ethernet Out.|
|RS-422||In and Out (for future implementation)|
|Computer Interface||USB-C for configuration and software updates.|
|Power||100 - 240 AC|
|Hardware Control||21 assignable buttons with scroll wheel for fast selection of source and destination.|
|LCD information screen.|
|Internal Software||Internal Software upgrade via included firmware updater application via USB or ethernet.|
|Operating Systems||Mac 10.13 High Sierra|
|Mac 10.14 Mojave or later|
|Physical Installation||1 rack unit size. Less than 3 inches deep.|
|Button Configuration||Included free for Windows™ and Mac™ via USB 2.0 high speed (480Mb/s) interface.|
|Power Fail Requirements||Button configurations and router communication preserved and restored instantly|
|at power on. Button configuration can also be saved for later recall.|
|Power Supply||Internal 100 - 240 V AC|
|Operating temperature||0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)|
|Storage temperature||-20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)|
|Relative Humidity||0% to 90% non-condensing|
|Warranty||12 Months Limited Warranty.|