Atomos LEMO Type to XLR Breakout Cable for Shogun
- Two 3-Pin XLR Inputs / Two Outputs
- Record Audio from Mics, Mixers, Etc.
- Phantom Power Input
The Atomos LEMO Type to XLR Breakout Cable for Shogun features two XLR inputs/two XLR outputs, this cable allows you to record analog audio from external sources directly to the Shogun while at the same time monitoring the audio on separate speakers via the outputs. Record from XLR mics, mixers, and all other XLR audio equipment.
- Full balanced XLR, line/mic, and phantom power input
- 2-channel balanced output
|Connector 1||10-pin LEMO type (connects into Shogun)|
|Connector 2||2x 3-pin XLR male|
2x 3-pin XLR female
What's In The Box
- Atomos Replacement LEMO Type to XLR Breakout Cable for Shogun
- Limited 1-Year Warranty