Sennheiser XSW-D XLR Base Set excludes Microphone
The Sennheiser XSW-D XLR BASE SET is an easy entry point into the world of wireless microphone audio for singers, vocalists, and presenters looking for a stage-ready system that's both cost effective and simple to use. It puts world-renowned Sennheiser wireless sound quality in a miniaturized, plug-and-go, 1-button digital system that anyone can operate. Plug it in, power it up, and you're immediately up and running, streamlining your setup so you can concentrate on delivering your performance with confidence.
The XSW-D XLR BASE SET comes with a plug-on transmitter ready to be used with a handheld dynamic microphone of your choice. The XLR-equipped, plug-in receiver connects to a wide variety of professional audio gear, including mixing boards and portable PA systems, allowing you to capture crisp-sounding vocals on stage, or in rehearsals, houses of worship, and event spaces.
- Eco-friendly USB-rechargeable lithium-ion batteries—1-hour charging to reach 50% of battery time
- 5-hour total battery life gives you plenty of presentation time
- Conveniently recharge batteries via USB while in operation or during breaks throughout the day
- Up to five systems can be operated simultaneously in the same environment
- Low 3.9 ms latency with aptX Live codec specifically designed to maximize digital wireless microphone performance
- Mute from either transmitter or receiver
- Multi-pairing lets you quickly switch between multiple transmitters linked to one receiver (note that only one transmitter can broadcast to one receiver at a time)
What's In The Box
- XSW-D XLR female transmitter
- XSW-D XLR male receiver
- USB-A to USB-C charging cable